24/7 Map Servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 Map Servers?

Whats up guys, i have been looking for an ACTIVE 24/7 server for the maps listed below and have not been able to find any! (I don't want them all on one server, but seperate ones like 24/7 Crossfire, 24/7 Bloc, etc) Anyone know of any? Server name would be good, IP if possible.

Maps:
    Crossfire
    Overgrown
    Pipeline
    Downpour
    Strike
    Bloc

Thanks if anyone can help!
    ~Jimmy

I would also be interested in the ip's for these :nod:

Comment

Yeah... 24/7 Pipeline sounds like my kind of server.. maybe i could make one :yay:

Comment

I've seen a 24/7 shipment and 24/7 crossfire server before. But they were american or something (180+ ping for me). I don't know the IP though. But just so you know there are 24/7 servers out there, just gotta be patient looking for them, scrolling through endless amounts of servers

Comment

I run a 24/7 pipeline TDM, you can try there (Info in Sig). I wanted to run a 24/7 Downpour, but the map doesn't seem to exist :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali View Post
            I've seen a 24/7 shipment and 24/7 crossfire server before. But they were american or something (180+ ping for me). I don't know the IP though. But just so you know there are 24/7 servers out there, just gotta be patient looking for them, scrolling through endless amounts of servers
            Yeah, i've found some but none that ever have players on them. :/

Originally posted by sp44z View Post
            I run a 24/7 pipeline TDM, you can try there (Info in Sig). I wanted to run a 24/7 Downpour, but the map doesn't seem to exist :cry:
            Its called mp_farm.

Comment

My fav map :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post
                Yeah, i've found some but none that ever have players on them. :/

Its called mp_farm.
                Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Comment

So no active 24/7 servers?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42000
                    So no active 24/7 servers?
                    24/7 pipeline ...check sig.

Comment

24/7 pipeline ...check sig.
                      "Active" :P Never seen anyone on yours.

Comment

Search for servers with "247" in the name and go from there.

24/7 Shipment results

Most of your other request don't really return any results.

Comment

I've got a 24/7 Shipment server up along with one that rotates all maps..

I've set the shipment server to 5000/score limit and 30min/time limit to max out the rounds some what. Its always near or at full and a blast to play on!

:salute:

See Sig for IP#'s

Comment

i wish there was a 24/7 bloc map, thats great for getting headshots.

Comment

Working...
                            X