No announcement yet.

Server not in list 1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bummer. It also looks like the numbers reported by that server audit tool don't correlate to anything. Right now we're like 2800 according to that thing, but I sure don't see my servers.

Maybe FFoW will get things right....IW/Activision seem to be idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by [TRashED]VT_NERD View Post
      Bummer. It also looks like the numbers reported by that server audit tool don't correlate to anything. Right now we're like 2800 according to that thing, but I sure don't see my servers.

Maybe FFoW will get things right....IW/Activision seem to be idiots.
      The problem may not be as simple as we believe. I'm sure they know about the problem so I hope they're working on it. At least it's not a huge f-up like EA with MOH:A.

Comment

Yeah, now my clan's server isn't showing up in the list... the clan's big enough to have a game on our own if almost everyone is online but it's getting real old real fast... fingers crossed here.

Comment

I had the same problem with my server with version 1.2.
          Couldnt even get it into the browser at all.
          After the 1.3 install someone on the IW forums said the IW folks told them to shut the server down for 30 minutes and restart it.
          Seems to have worked for me to get it into the browser.

If it's still now showing, keep hitting the refresh several times.
          You'll notive on the initial refresh you will only get say 1500 or 2000 servers.
          After mashing it 5 times or so it will finally bounce up to 5K.

I really hope they address this in 1.4 once and for all...

Comment

Yea, ours keeps dropping further and further. It was on the list a for a while but appears to be off it again.

Thanks for the link Kopf, Ive read it before. My post was more to say that it affects everyone with no reason.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
            X