Server not in list 1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server not in list 1.3

Since we have went to patch 1.3 for cod4 my clan's pub server will not show in the server list, we have talked to the server host's the said they will look into it. Is anyone having this happen to them, our server is alway's full and now we have no one in it..

This has been a bug since the game was released:

Comment

cool thank's.. the server list thing is awesome my server is now in the top 1000 and thats a good thing since it will only show up to about 5000 servers.. on thing tho is the anti lag.. it seems to make the server worse when it is on.. my hit reg is much better when anti lag is off.. like about 5x better..

Comment

Originally posted by Battl3fr0nt View Post
        cool thank's.. the server list thing is awesome my server is now in the top 1000 and thats a good thing since it will only show up to about 5000 servers.. on thing tho is the anti lag.. it seems to make the server worse when it is on.. my hit reg is much better when anti lag is off.. like about 5x better..

Patch 1.3 now forces anti lag on. I've always had it on and never noticed any lag.

Comment

Our server is no longer on the list as well as most the servers in my favorites. This all started after the 1.3 patch was applied.

Ive tried a number of setting changes to try to correct it, but nothing.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
            Our server is no longer on the list as well as most the servers in my favorites. This all started after the 1.3 patch was applied.

Ive tried a number of setting changes to try to correct it, but nothing.

Crunch
            See the link I posted above. It tells you about that bug. Basically, there's nothing you CAN do about it. It seems to be completely random. Hopefully it'll be fixed in 1.4...

Comment

His server, [BPN], was ranked in the top 1000 when I checked earlier...

Comment

Originally posted by [TRashED]VT_NERD View Post
                His server, [BPN], was ranked in the top 1000 when I checked earlier...
                I don't think the browser actually lists the top 4000. Not really sure.

Comment

=AC= Hardcore at 8.12.69.50:28960 should be updating to 1.3 today, ranked 321st.

Comment

yeah I checked and now it is showing cuz it is in the top 1000

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
                      I don't think the browser actually lists the top 4000. Not really sure.
                      o ok. I've been using this server audit tool to track server position:

It claims you need to be top 4000 to get listed. I sure don't know, just repeating what I've seen.

I do know neither of my servers has shown up since I got the game 3 days ago. Very frustrating when we've already got 6 clan members waiting and nobody can even see our server.

Comment

Originally posted by [TRashED]VT_NERD
                        Very frustrating when we've already got 6 clan members waiting and nobody can even see our server.
                        Can't you just give them the IP and have them connect directly through the console that way? This will allow you all to play on the server, and increase its "rank" up higher on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                          Can't you just give them the IP and have them connect directly through the console that way? This will allow you all to play on the server, and increase its "rank" up higher on the list.
                          Well we're all sitting in the server playing already. I guess I didn't type that out very clearly.

By waiting I mean we're waiting for some new people to join so it'll fill up. 3v3 and 2v2 gets old rather quickly and we'll be in there for an hour or two trying to get it going.

Since I bought the game 3 days ago and started playing I have not seen my server in the browser ever and I have seen exactly one person join the server that was not a clan member.

Comment

Originally posted by [TRashED]VT_NERD
                            o ok. I've been using this server audit tool to track server position:

It claims you need to be top 4000 to get listed. I sure don't know, just repeating what I've seen.

I do know neither of my servers has shown up since I got the game 3 days ago. Very frustrating when we've already got 6 clan members waiting and nobody can even see our server.
                            My main COD 4 server (HQ) was showing up off the bat and my other two weren't. Now my HQ server isn't showing up but my TDM server is.

Comment

Yep, it appears the rankings are random, so there is nothing one can do to change their rankings on the server list.

Comment

Working...
                              X