Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.3 fixes ACOG? pfff

Hey all

As some of you may know, I am a totaly crazy for the M16A4+ACOG. So you can guess I was so happy to hear they'd make it better. Well, I don't see ANY difference!! And that just pisses me off, I just got off a server, and if anything the ACOG is worse (or I'm just playing bad today).

What was this "Fix" IW talking about? I love IW, but when somebody says fix I'm thinking ACOG will finally hit something past 70m. So, has anybody noticed ANYTHING different? Am I missing something here?!

Thanks for info on this, and please tell your opinion!

I didn't hear that the patch was supposed to fix anything on the ACOG, I thought it was all server problems and ****. What problem does it have?

Comment

Whats an ACOG?

...It's something really, really dirty...

Comment

Well, I'm SO *********************************** ING PISSED!!!!!

I'm in one of those don't even think of pissing me off mood, I just had a LONG day and I'm REALY PISSED.

And to see that ACOG is...WORSE then BEFORE just PISSES ME OFF, they can make a sniper rifle own anything without holding breathe but they can't make an ACOG!!!!!

I have no doubt when saying IW is the best, but of course no game developers are perfect, BUT D***, I mean, it's not hard, you make ACOG as accurate as red dot FFS D***.

So you can hit something but check these out...

Now I can't hit something at this distance unless you wait for the ^ to get on it's target, or try and compensate, but of course the red dit can hit something further then that without a problem, THEN WHY THE HECK CAN'T AN ACOG??? Marines get 150-200M headshots on heads barely sticking out windows, but PC games should be better not worse

It's a challenge to hit somebody at these distances, I dare anybody to frpas themselves if they can do better.

Comment

ACOG has been fixed for the snipers. It's almost as bad as the snipers on CoD2 now. Just zoom in, click, kill. No need to hold breath or stand still or anything, as soon as the triangle's on target BANG, kill.

I hate what they've done to the snipers. They were just fine, a few hitbox registry errors that needed to be fixed, that was it. But no, they didn't stop at that, they've made them more accurate and deadly.

I was glad to see a gun where you actually needed to have some skill with to use it. A practiced sniper was still very deadly with it, now they've made it so every noob can use the sniper and medium to close range without any skill or problem whatsoever. Wait to go IW!! ...NOT

Comment

ha, IW can't ever do anything right. It's always full of people complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
              ha, IW can't ever do anything right. It's always full of you idiots crying.
              It's the crying idiots that got this "fix" in the first place. While nothing needed fixing...

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                ha, IW can't ever do anything right. It's always full of you idiots crying.
                If you're reffering to me you're wong.

Let me say this some better way (yeah I cooled down).

So, I tried ACOG, and I still can't hit anything past 50-70m like everybody else.

Oh well, anyway, I was hoping this of all things would be fixed, could'nt they make it as accurate as red dot? Otherwise why waste prescious PC memory on a scope that only looks good? And reforms well in CQB, which shouldn't be the case.

I'll say thia again though, IW>ALL

Comment

By complaining and getting a patch, you just cause more problems. A game won't ever be perfect. You just got to learn to play it the way it is.

If you could hit everyone miles away with the ACOG, then there would be an outcry from you about how it's too powerful and IW fail.

IMO, i think you should stop demanding changes and change weapon or style of play.

Get over it, IW did a good job, it's your sort of people that make communities a slag fest and force developers to make unnecessary changes

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                    If you're reffering to me you're wong.

Let me say this some better way (yeah I cooled down).

So, I tried ACOG, and I still can't hit anything past 50-70m like everybody else.

Oh well, anyway, I was hoping this of all things would be fixed, could'nt they make it as accurate as red dot? Otherwise why waste prescious PC memory on a scope that only looks good? And reforms well in CQB, which shouldn't be the case.

I'll say thia again though, IW>ALL
                    ACOG seems to be fixed for snipers only. I gave it a whirl on assault rifles and it still sucked as much as before, red dot ftw.

Comment

Wait, sniper rifles own now?

*Runs off to try*

Comment

How the hell do you even aim with the ACOG? Do you aim at the apex of the little ^ sign?

Comment

Originally posted by DGutierrez32 View Post
                          How the hell do you even aim with the ACOG? Do you aim at the apex of the little ^ sign?
                          Yes you do.

But beyond 50-70m it seems to not work, unless you're using an M14.

Comment

What they need to patch is the Server browser, I would be happy with the weapons the way they are. They really need to fix the damn browser. I never understand why they start mucking about with the weapons so early in a game. Unless there is an insane advantage to one weapon over another, I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Badlizzard2
                              What they need to patch is the Server browser, I would be happy with the weapons the way they are. They really need to fix the damn browser. I never understand why they start mucking about with the weapons so early in a game. Unless there is an insane advantage to one weapon over another, I just don't get it.
                              What's so wrong with the server browser? Other than the favorites menu?

Comment

Working...
                              X