Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate View Post
    Long time no see IV.
    IMO the stock guns are all better but if you must use unlocks then, PKM,DAO are worthy choices.
    The PKM is Godly in PR, i went on a 18 British killing rampage until someone Molotov'd the building I was in, damn teamkillers

Comment

Originally posted by IVfluids View Post
      A lot of good advice, but I am actually not looking for a rifle with razor sharp accuracy. Something with a small bit of slop but still packs some punch. I would say almost as much deviation as the AT default gun, but a bit more kick. Would the vanilla medic unlock fit that at all, or is that a really accurate rifle also?
      Unlock the G3. Its a monster and is hugely underused. Its the most damaging assault rifle in-game

Originally posted by BabaGurGur View Post
      The PKM is Godly in PR, i went on a 18 British killing rampage until someone Molotov'd the building I was in, damn teamkillers
      PKM is insane in PR. Just imagine a weapon that kills you in 1-2 hits with a RoF of 600 (i think).

Comment

also i like the MG36, it seems to be more accurate than the SAW, and it can be fired in 3-shot bursts

Comment

Working...
        X