Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a while, so...

What are the good guns to use now days?

I haven't played since they patched the missiles on the jets, so it has been a long time. So long, I can't remember my actual log in name and the password, so I had to start over again, which actually isn't so bad.

I just want to know which way to piss my points away on the straight up vanilla unlocks and SF unlocks if none of you would mind.

Just as a hint for what I like to use on the ground, I like sniping for fun and am just average at it, but it is a good way to play and eat food at the same time.

Still a big fan of the DAO for close quarters maps, the only unlock I have actually picked so far.

My aim is *hit at distance, so long range guns are probably not going to do much for me, no matter how accurate it is unless it is sniper rifle, it's a me problem and not a gun problem, let's put it that way lol. But mid-range and close quarters are good for me, so I am basically looking for an unlock(s) with a lil bit of deviation to make up for events of judging my lead poorly, little recoil and at least the high end of mid damage, that would be ideal for me at least.

I am more of an ambush/defense player. If I do any rushing, I basically like to take advantage of situations when they present themselves or more of an opportunist I guess you could say, like they are reloading, reviving, in mid throw on a grenade or are looking the other way because they are dealing with other events.

Thanks ahead of time

G36E, ftw

Comment

i have to agree with the guy above, G36E, some people call it a noob gun but at the end of the day theve probably used it before. If i was gonna say and gun apart from that it would be the G36C. Its good at medium range, the only down side is that it aint so good at close range because of the bunnyhopping noobs. You can basiclly snipe with it. Good luck.

Jon

Comment

Pumps shotguns are my current favourites. One hit kills most of the time. Also RPK and AK-101 are good ones. As mentoned previous posts G36E is really good all-rounder.

Comment

MK3A1

The G36E is really easy to use, but it's a great gun.

Comment

Most people prefer the medics 2nd unlock, whats its name now, L85a1 or something, iunno, i say leave BF2 and join us at PR

Comment

The M16A1 wins all. Long- and shortrange is a nice day on the beach with this gun.

Comment

Download PR! Its a great mod for use who like teamwork and hate bunnyhopping and having to shoot a guy 8 times to kill him.

Btw, RPK and AK 101 beat G36E's ***

Comment

AK101 would be my favorite gun. its not really good for long distance, but it rips apart anyone up close

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                    its not really good for long distance
                    Are you kidding me? It's amazing at long range!

Comment

if i play MEC, definatley assault with AK-101, but USMC, usually either sniper with M24 or spec-ops with G36c, i dont really play many PLA maps

Comment

well its alright long distance if u kno its true aim reticule, but so many other guns are better at long distance

Comment

A lot of good advice, but I am actually not looking for a rifle with razor sharp accuracy. Something with a small bit of slop but still packs some punch. I would say almost as much deviation as the AT default gun, but a bit more kick. Would the vanilla medic unlock fit that at all, or is that a really accurate rifle also?

Comment

Originally posted by IVfluids View Post
                            A lot of good advice, but I am actually not looking for a rifle with razor sharp accuracy. Something with a small bit of slop but still packs some punch. I would say almost as much deviation as the AT default gun, but a bit more kick. Would the vanilla medic unlock fit that at all, or is that a really accurate rifle also?
                            Well the AK101 has the kick you seem to want, but I would spoil myself with the G36e if I were you.

Comment

Long time no see IV.
                              IMO the stock guns are all better but if you must use unlocks then, PKM,DAO are worthy choices.

Comment

Working...
                              X