Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy VS Medium Attack Helicopters

Which ones do you prefer?

I prefer Heavy because air to ground attacks usually brings more harm to the enemy. Mediums can usually take out a group of heavies but once the heavies are dead theres not much more to destroy...

heavies, when i go medium i always lose to other mediums. lol

Comment

i only go medium on Liberty. (pretty obvious why)
      also:
      heavies killing 1 tank gives more points than mediums killing 1 chopper. 'nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by happynoobing View Post
        i only go medium on Liberty. (pretty obvious why)
        also:
        heavies killing 1 tank gives more points than mediums killing 1 chopper. 'nuff said.
        Very good point! Mediums are basically only used for killing heavies I guess... As revenge that is..

Comment

I love both, but recently i've been playing alot as medium. They are actually great vs APC's, light/med tanks and they absolutely rape infantry. But unfortunately you dont get that many points for killing enemy chopters so that kinda sucks.

Also, you can easily take out up to 2 heavy AA when your heavy chopters, but when your medium you shouldnt even think of attacking one half dead heavy AA...

Comment

Get ur own medium!

Comment

Always heavy's.dropping flares and heading toward friendly aa always works.And i remember someone saying the heavy choppers handle differently than the demo,i have to disagree,i still own it up

Comment

Medium without a shadow of doubt very good for saving friendlies from otherwise impending buttrape from circling heavies!

Comment

Heavy. It's great fun to see them slaughter tank after tank.
                  Mediums are good against choppers and inf but they die too fast.

I also dislike mediums because they rape my AT squads all the time.

Comment

Heavy's once again,once i get my heavy chopper sup to 2nd Lt,they absolutley rape with the cannon.

Comment

I think "rape" is a bit of a over used word in this thread...

Comment

Working...
                      X