Stopping power versus Double Tap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ferali View Post
    I disagree. The P90 already fires amazingly fast. The P90 is pretty much a spray gun so if you've got double tap on it and the target is hopping around you might burn through your ammo before you can kill him, as it also takes more hits to kill him. Stopping power however allows you to kill with less bullets and still have enough bullets left over in your clip to take on a second or even third assailant before having to look for cover and reload.
    Yes it does but I was using the P90 today and if you are a good aim double tap is much better then stopping power.. if you are not that good of an aim then you will need the stopping power cuz you can't hit the chest.. I was saying the same thing untill I tryed it..

Comment

I personally stopped using Stopping Power after details came out that Jugger was much more of a benefit (maths stats ripped from the game code posted on the IW forums) and decided to try out other perks. Double Tap interested me and after trying it on my M4, I haven't looked back.

An MP5 with double tap is an insanely dangerous weapon from an attacking style player. Extremely accurace -and- dangerous both long range and especially short. You'll pump 5 bullets into a man in a split second and put him down.

As for running out of ammo, if you run out of ammo in a one on one battle and can't get them with your secondary, you deserve to lose quite frankly.

Comment

Stopping power, for so many reasons!

First off, stopping power doesn't wasn't ammo, and hits harder, so what would you prefer, empty a clip to get 4 bullets in somebody or would you rather use a small 3 burst or something or quickly double tap your mouse? You get WAY more ammo.

Not to mention it's inaccurate.

But on MP5s or P90s it's a beast, also, imagine how sick the M16A4 is with it, hehe.

Comment

I like Stopping Power for range (like sniper or to gives the G3 and M14 extra little kick) and Double Tap for close (Turns the M4 and G36C into SMGs that are still acu at range when tapping the triger, Bandoleer is a must). On SMG I like to use SP, the already have a high enough rate of fire.

Comment

id say stopping power cuz double tap u run out of a mag before you no it
            but then again i was owning really badly with my m14 so i decided to put the stopping power perk on so it would be better i dont think it has changed its lethality at all. sometimes take 2 shots to head to kill a guy

Comment

yes it does but i tested it and i know what work's better for me so i really don't care if you think it better cuz im the one that has to use it.. i use stopping power on all my other kit's cept for the p90 cuz double tap works better for it in most cases

Originally posted by super6-4 View Post
              id say stopping power cuz double tap u run out of a mag before you no it
              but then again i was owning really badly with my m14 so i decided to put the stopping power perk on so it would be better i dont think it has changed its lethality at all. sometimes take 2 shots to head to kill a guy

I felt the same way about the p90, stopping power work's very good for my RPD but with the P90 i do just as much dmg with double tap and i kill faster..

Comment

Working...
              X