bf2142 sandbox HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how you open it

how yo open it so sxb borks like opening bf2142 game how you open the mod? not forlder the poper mode

how you open the mode not the folder the proper mode like playing on bf2142 . like opening the bf2142 sandbox

Comment

To launch Sandbox from the BF2142 shortcut add '+modPath mods/sbx2142' to the end of the target line, it should end up as "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\BF2142.exe" +modPath mods/sbx2142 +menu 1 +fullscreen 1

If all else fails download and install Modjive and launch in from there.

Comment

how do yo get on it the mode

Comment

lol i got a question to make this easier maybe where are you from and what language do you speak so we can help you better.

Comment

im english but it dose end up like that but i dont know how to open it i ident see your post intil today cos i was looking for it on page 1 lol tell me how to do it agian all to gever

like can you send me your sandbox of your computer cos then i just clik to play on it and i know what you ment can you send me some pics

but mojav is for bf2 sandbox

oh! i know what you mean now ty

it work then when i whent on to a sever and made one it dident work

Comment

so the mod actually starts up but when you click multiplay or crashes or if you click start server? maybe you should get fraps and record the bit where it crashes convert it with windows movie maker to a good size and upload it somewhere.

Comment

wait i got it working it works good ty for helping me but the mode bit crap because it need more stuf on it

i needs more maps and more stuf what bf2142 like put in sever like you could have the stf in sever on bf2142 sandbox

Comment

ty buy can some one send me like one whats got more stuf

Comment

stop stealing my avatar dude.....

now you edited my name out...fail

Comment

send me some more post

Comment

Working...
                      X