bf2142 sandbox HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2142 sandbox HELP!!!!!!!!!!

ok now i downloaded bf2142 sandbox ya but every one i download it dont work and i got latest patch and that bu i found out that they were bf2 cos they all are so can you help me and get bf2142 sandbox can you put down the web site kk ty for helping a lokking at this and i hope you can help plz:cry:

looked at modjive yet or their official community site?

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
      looked at modjive yet or their official community site?
      i have it dont work

can you send me the link to download it cos i been to a lot of web sites i just want one that works plz send me one .cos if he can do it .look on here that wat i meenhttp:///www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oKkUbp-P8k and him http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...tbnw=150&prev=

Comment

Sandbox2142 Beta 2
        Sandbox2142 Beta 2
        Full stack developer currently working at Electronic Arts and contributing to innovative mobile apps, nifty websites, and fantastic AAA games.

———————
        Manual Installation:

If you already have a sbx2142 directory in Battlefield 2142\mods, delete it. Then, extract this to your Battlefield 2142\mods directory.

———————

To play, activate the mod in Custom Games and then create a new local game on Suez Canal Conquest 64-player.

NOTE THAT THIS IS AN EARLY BETA AND IS NOT SUPPORTED. ELXX WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF SOMETHING DIES ON YOUR PC. SERIOUSLY.

———————

Download (6.5 Mb)

Make sure you delete any old Sandbox 2142 betas.

This new version is based on the latest BF2:Sandbox core (0.4a) so all the features work just like BF2:Sandbox, except for loading/saving. And thanks to WoozleWazzle on the TBF2142 forums, I got a nice complete list of all the objects in 2142 - and you can now spawn all of them in Beta 2, so disregard the “y/x” column (sorry, Woozle). Just type
        @s objectname
        into the chat. All the vehicles should work too, except for the titans…that will be resolved later.

The Brilliant List of Awesomeness

If you find a reasonably-sized object that’s good for building, please post the name of it here in the comments and I shall add it to the upcoming spawn button menu thingy.

Comment

the last link dont know what that is and what ya on about

now can anyone put this in anyway butter that him and give me links that work because he gave me a link what dont install so plz send me one what works.And it works on sandbox oh and how ya make sever to play on for sandbox and can ya make a sever with out paying money

Comment

sanbox

come on can anyone help give me link that dose work

Comment

The Sir. Community is a long standing gaming community that specializes in unorthodox gameplay, filming, modding, and beta testing.

Comment

why ya send me that for its for bf2

Comment

weird thing is i can download it just click the download link and wait a few secs a download thing should come up

Full stack developer currently working at Electronic Arts and contributing to innovative mobile apps, nifty websites, and fantastic AAA games.

Comment

come on people ones that work for bf214

Comment

The Sir. Community is a long standing gaming community that specializes in unorthodox gameplay, filming, modding, and beta testing.

Is where you need to go for your sandbox questions. It will be easier for us to help you there as the development team is located at the sir community website.

Sir. TheHeartSmasher

Comment

oh ok but my acc seds well when i making thred it seds im ederting somones acc lol but im not

anyway were do all the ufer people get thiers when they make videos on youtub look on it bye im going

i found one but the acc dont work qick but i know it works here it is http://bf2142.levels4you.com/downloa...=15378&cat=338

but i still ant got a eamial yet from them they dont send you one to activate your acc

Comment

but they dont send ya eamail
                          come on i need some more peeps

come on send me some more post

Comment

send me some more peeps

Comment

dude download http://labs.elxx.net/2142/sbx2142_beta2.zip

it is the latest version of sandbox just extract it in your mods folder.

Comment

Working...
                              X