Question about Golden M60?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Golden M60?

I was playing a map the other day and this guy was owning everyone with the M60! Everytime I saw the death cam he had no recoil at all! I'm talking the same or less than the M4. Perks were uav jammer and deep impact. So I asked him how he had no recoil and his response was that he had the golden M60. So is this true? Do you get better stats with the golden guns or was this guy just a hack? (I hate cheaters):salute:

No. He probably had a no recoil hack.

Comment

Figures!!!

Why cant people just play fair, what is the fun in that?

Comment

Cable, how do you demo someone?

I think you posted that before, but I couldnt find it.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Support_Hog View Post
          I was playing a map the other day and this guy was owning everyone with the M60! Everytime I saw the death cam he had no recoil at all! I'm talking the same or less than the M4. Perks were uav jammer and deep impact. So I asked him how he had no recoil and his response was that he had the golden M60. So is this true? Do you get better stats with the golden guns or was this guy just a hack? (I hate cheaters):salute:
          Any others? If not, he had a fore grip. The fore grip lowers recoil, a lot. Are you sure you aren't exaggerating his lack of recoil?

To record somebody's play, open console (first enable it), type, "/record" and when you are finished, type, "/stoprecord". To play it back, http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=135140.

Comment

The fore grip reduces recoil too, lol, so easy there tiger. Besides, if he has it in gold he's got great experience with the M60 and all LMGs.

Comment

Yeah make sure there was absolutely no recoil. The LMGs are pretty hard to tell. Here is an example of no recoil http://youtube.com/watch?v=A6hYc04r1n4

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
                Yeah make sure there was absolutely no recoil. The LMGs are pretty hard to tell. Here is an example of no recoil http://youtube.com/watch?v=A6hYc04r1n4
                Oh **** I know a guy named Rose who uses the M60 =O

Comment

THing with the m60,even without front grip it has no recoil at all(least for me it seems) and thats just with iron sights.But i dont liek the m60 at all.

Comment

maby he had grip.. It is a must when using LMG.. tho the M60 is not that as good for mid-long as the RPD is, was the gun gold? you would be able to tell and the thing is if it was gold it would not have stopped recoil, having a golden gun does nothing for the spec's it is just about the ghay look of it..

Comment

That video was exactly what was going on! No recoil at all! What a cheater, I cant believe people resort to these tactics! By the way as far as the grip, you cant use that and the red dot together! This guys was using the red dot scope with the golden M60!

I am rank 55, so I am no stranger to this game. I have been playing first person shooters since I was 19/now I am 29! I have plenty of experience in Bf Series, but COD 4 is totally different (LOVE IT)! That said, I consider myself a good player and only average about 20 kills per round>But, and this is the thing, I get them honestly and have fun doing it! I guess thats what matters in the end...Fun! If a cheater can still have fun, more power to him! I just don't think it is the right thing to do! On top of that the guy I was talking about lied about what he was doing to get kills. That tells me he is ashamed of what he is doing! So how can that be fun. Why did't he just say he has no recoil and kill me if you can. Then it might actually be a challenge. At least it would be the truth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
                        Thats no recoil and an aimbot. :shock::shock::shock: The guts!

Comment

I so almost have my gold Uzi, if only that had no recoil.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                            Thats no recoil and an aimbot. :shock::shock::shock: The guts!
                            You gotta give him props... at least he's not a puss* like some other hackers.

I saw a guy in CS:S who would aim straight down, spin around and run in circles and shoot everyone in the head without even looking up at them, or facing them.

Comment

Nah, this dude will receive no props. Hackers suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X