Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Me.. Or Does The AK Own?!? (AK Lovers Welcome Here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a cool gun, not the best but certainly worth a create-a-class slot

Comment

I just bought the game this morning. I read this thread last night and in the demo I HATED the AK47. I decied to play with it to force myself to get better (like someone on the forums suggested) and OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS GUN!!! I got the silencer for it now and I am a BEAST! I don't know what everyone is talking about not being able to shoot at range. I find if I aim for the groin and I'm not stupid (i.e. trying to shoot someone all the way down a street running perpendicular to me) I can get ranged kills just fine with it. I LOVE it silenced. I lose some of the accuracy I had with the red-dot sight but this gun is SO cool I haven't really played with anything else yet.

Comment

Heh xD i still use it quite alot but since the barret has been fixed ive been using that... i think im going to try to get the golden ak now since i saw someone with it last night and it looked leet.

Comment

Golden guns just look silly...

Comment

:O I still like them xD

Comment

Yeah. I could use em but I don`t wanna look like a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Greaterbeing
                Heh xD i still use it quite alot but since the barret has been fixed ive been using that... i think im going to try to get the golden ak now since i saw someone with it last night and it looked leet.
                Golden guns look crap if you don't have Teh Shiney which I don't have

Is Barrett really fixed? I don't know. I played on Pipeline the other day, S&D. And snuck into the enemy's spawn place to pick off an afk guy. I aimed, held breath and shot 3 times in the head... no hits.. wtf? I then aimed for the chest.. kill. Some other guys on my team who were spectating me also went "WTF?!". So yah, I'm now oficially never using the barrett again, it might sound and look like a beast but it's apparently still the most inaccurate or most bugged of all snipers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali
                  Golden guns look crap if you don't have Teh Shiney which I don't have

Is Barrett really fixed? I don't know. I played on Pipeline the other day, S&D. And snuck into the enemy's spawn place to pick off an afk guy. I aimed, held breath and shot 3 times in the head... no hits.. wtf? I then aimed for the chest.. kill. Some other guys on my team who were spectating me also went "WTF?!". So yah, I'm now oficially never using the barrett again, it might sound and look like a beast but it's apparently still the most inaccurate or most bugged of all snipers.
                  OOo your not from INFUK are you? cus i was SoXX and i saw that, i was the one who was like WTF. other than that hickup you had i havent had a problem with the barret.. some guy running towards me on countdown yesterday down with his gun blazing..i was like POW Headshot. xD

Comment

lol man i've been using the barret so much now i love it

Its so accurate its freaky :P you either didnt hold you breath in or you need glasses cause you just have aimed above his head

Its pritty much 1 hit kill unless you shoot them in the leg

Comment

Originally posted by Greaterbeing View Post
                      OOo your not from INFUK are you? cus i was SoXX and i saw that, i was the one who was like WTF. other than that hickup you had i havent had a problem with the barret.. some guy running towards me on countdown yesterday down with his gun blazing..i was like POW Headshot. xD
                      haha yeah, I'm INF| Enclose. Nice to meet a forumer ingame (or vice versa)

Originally posted by Nymm
                      lol man i've been using the barret so much now i love it

Its so accurate its freaky :P you either didnt hold you breath in or you need glasses cause you just have aimed above his head

Its pritty much 1 hit kill unless you shoot them in the leg
                      I was holding my breath and it was straight on the head, greaterbeing saw it

Comment

Working...
                      X