Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Me.. Or Does The AK Own?!? (AK Lovers Welcome Here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Me.. Or Does The AK Own?!? (AK Lovers Welcome Here)

Hey Guys

A few days back i was running around on strike with my noob p90 (i have no skill whatsoever) when i noticed that the top scorer was using the AK47. At first i thought it was strange due to the fact that it was a starter weapon, but then i tried it out... wow. You can take a couple of burst fire shots with it at medium range and get the kill or when things get close quarters just hold down the fire button to your hearts content. Mixed with bandolier i normally dont run out of ammo until theres about 10 guys around me and im in the mood for some deagle'ing. So my question is, does anyone else use the AK47 or whats your opinion on it?

IMO its only flaw is that i cant long-range with it

SoXX.

I used to think it was awesome, but having tried some other weapons, i can tell you there are better.

Comment

Yeah I had a love affair with it for a little while, still trying to put it into my custom classes somewhere. Used it today for a little while as a matter of fact

Comment

an ak47 with double tap owns. THats what i use. Try it, it works really well

Comment

Heh.. yeah i think my lil love affair with it ended early.. just unlocked the barret today so im running

P90, Silencer, Digital Camo
          Barret
          Bandolier
          Overkill
          Iron Lungs

I would run deagle and stopping power instead of the p90 but when it gets up close.. you need the smg to win.

Comment

I liked the power of the AK, but i found its kick made other assault rifles more appealing, might have to try it again tho.

Comment

Ak with ACOG failed....

Comment

Flames, why would use iron lungs with a weapon you can't hold your breath with? Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21
                  I liked the power of the AK, but i found its kick made other assault rifles more appealing, might have to try it again tho.
                  Yep. Even the P90 Silenced has more recoil than say the M4 Silenced.

Regarding Recoil for the guns I use, I see it as...

AK > P90 > M4

So M4 is the better gun for me. (Lesser of recoil) however close range, I think the AK is kick @$$:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
                    Flames, why would use iron lungs with a weapon you can't hold your breath with? Makes no sense.
                    I never said i used iron lungs with it, im just saying for an assault rifle its got quite a kick to it, which makes it awkward at anything over close range, but like Patton said, as a close quarters weapon its pretty good.

Comment

Try the RPD it uses the same round does the same dmg and with Grip / Stopping Power and Steady Aim it is awesome.. I liked the other assult rilfe's but once I started using the RPD with Grip, nothing beat's it for it's mid range and even at close range with Steady Aim.

Comment

Never really liked the AK in CoD4. Imho, it looks like c*ap, sounds like c*ap and the overall feeling with it is c*ap. It`s a good weapons but I don`t really care about getting kills.
                        In other games I love it though. Here, it just doesn`t have that guerilla feeling to it like it does in AA, BF2, ArmA, etc.

Comment

I'm terrible with the AK; I'll try the RPD with the Grip/Stopping Power/Steady Aim. I'm using the M60E4 with that setup and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                            Never really liked the AK in CoD4. Imho, it looks like c*ap, sounds like c*ap and the overall feeling with it is c*ap. It`s a good weapons but I don`t really care about getting kills.
                            In other games I love it though. Here, it just doesn`t have that guerilla feeling to it like it does in AA, BF2, ArmA, etc.
                            Crap isn't a curse word lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21 View Post
                              I never said i used iron lungs with it, im just saying for an assault rifle its got quite a kick to it, which makes it awkward at anything over close range, but like Patton said, as a close quarters weapon its pretty good.
                              He was referring to Greaterbeing who showed this as his class...

P90, Silencer, Digital Camo
                              Barret
                              Bandolier
                              Overkill
                              Iron Lungs

Comment

Working...
                              X