No announcement yet.

How you got your purple hearts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 4 all by myself no one to blame but me.

Comment

I got 0. Worst death streak is 9. I might consider getting one when I feel like it. But, no, actually I don't feel like it. Game's fun without purple hurts. Damn you guys must have been owned.

Comment

I actually tried to get it! (Just to get a more complete medal set)
        Got five kills easy, though getting 20 deaths was the hard part, because I didn't want to keep clicking "suicide" and this was a titan server with 10 people.

For some reason, no matter how badly I have played since, I have never gotten one.

Are the purple hearts/g, s, b stars the only medals you can get more than once?
        I was wondering because it says "times awarded" under EVERY one of the medals.

Comment

Originally posted by vincentj View Post
          Are the purple hearts/g, s, b stars the only medals you can get more than once?
          I was wondering because it says "times awarded" under EVERY one of the medals.
          I think so. When i get the recruit bug and get medals, the times earned number is still 1.

Comment

Got mine with stubbornness and a hobby of knife-hunting the top 100

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
              I think so. When i get the recruit bug and get medals, the times earned number is still 1.
              What exactly is the recruit bug. Is that the thing which awards Distinguished Pan Asian Stars to people who are playing their first round as PAC?

And what's with being awarded 3 Legion of Merit Ribbons?

Comment

trying to go for specific badges is how i got all mine, especially knife and pistol badges

Comment

Damn Stigmata, I haven't seen you in ages.

Comment

I have two of them...lol
                    And they were my first two matches on 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by vincentj View Post
                      What exactly is the recruit bug. Is that the thing which awards Distinguished Pan Asian Stars to people who are playing their first round as PAC?

And what's with being awarded 3 Legion of Merit Ribbons?
                      The recruit bug is when you start getting awards like crazy, all crap you already got a long time ago. It happens when the server recognizes you as a recruit but gives you credit for all the hrs. Let's say you go assault while recruit, and get 15 kills, the server will think you are getting your silver assault badge for the first time.

I made a thread last time it happend to me http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=136121

Comment

Working...
                      X