How you got your purple hearts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you got your purple hearts.

For me, its just bad days, I get medals nearly every round now and climbed 3000 places in the leaderboard last week, but got 11 hearts. My most recent one was in a Jap server, and they all sucked, but I have a terrible curse of mowing down vets but getting my *** kicked by noobs . BTW, I cant log into total BF2 so just a quick question, is blueassault a stat padder, and if he is who is the top nonstatpadder?

If I get a purple heart I would probably /wrists

Blueassault is not a padder hes one amazing player...

Comment

Never gotten one. I'm going to get one on purpose when it's the last award.

Comment

You got 11 purple hearts! :shock:

I got my one the first day I installed Northern Strike. Running around Port Bavaria. Totally lost, didn't know where the armour was or the flags or nowt.

All of a sudden a medal appears - wtf, I'm getting raped here.... ....oh right lol

Comment

i only got like 2-3 of em but that was in the beginning of the game while i actually owned in the demo with a kd of 27/3 and my first 15 rounds in the actuall game were like 1/5

Comment

Never got one, never intend on getting one

Comment

Yes I got 11, but I can only remember 2, some were bad days, some I was being stupid. My Excuse? 2142 was my first game as a PC gamer, I was all console before I built my beast.

Comment

hmm i've only gotten 2 i think. and 2142 was my first ever fps.
                first one was way back when i started out. it was a particularly bad day with quite abit of lag.
                second one was when i went for pistol badge/pin =D

Comment

I don't have one, and i will never have it.

Comment

i got 3, got em when shooting down titan guns as an engineer. it was when i first got the game and i was in awe with the fact that a measly soldier can blow up those huge titan guns. i felt so powerful, i was addicted to it. i would spend whole rounds just shooting at titan guns and doing nothing else other than that and dying, lol. well the 3 times i got the medal, i guess i was very persistent on blowing up those titan guns and the titan gunner was very persistent in killing me. i did end up with a lot of titan destructor pins though, but not very smart for my K/D.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster View Post
                      Yes I got 11, but I can only remember 2, some were bad days, some I was being stupid. My Excuse? 2142 was my first game as a PC gamer, I was all console before I built my beast.
                      Thats no Excuse. 2142 was my first Online Computer game, AND my first FPS. It gets better too! I can't get less than 100 ping on ANY server due to my horrible internet, plus I am playing 2142 on all low settings and I still lag during titan matches, 64 man servers and the maps Suez Canal Conquest, Verdun, Remagen and Leipzig.

I have no purple hearts

All that also changed about a week ago. Not my purple heart count, but all my negative gaming I upgraded my computer to 3 Gigs of RAM, got myself an EVGA 8800GT and got Cable internet. My secondary Soldiers worst death streak is 8, and I don't plan on letting it get any higher.

Comment

ping 200 + on titan + rage = purple heart

Comment

Forgot to say, I ALMOST got a purple heart when I went for EPoX's tags :|: I failed too, had to leave the server or his tags would be my purple heart...

Comment

I got mine while on my ownage day.

Comment

I only got one on my ranking up to General, and i got that for being silly. The other 4 came from the last DICE Knife challenge :laugh: I made the top 40 so i guess it was worth it :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                              X