Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BAttlefied 2 wont work on my video card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAttlefied 2 wont work on my video card?

i have read many theads about how bf2 will work on a radeon 9250 video card, but each time i try to run the game it seems to stop playing and crash right before the main menue...can anyone please help me?:salute:

anyone?

It may work on some radeon 9250's depending on the specs!

Whats your system specs!

xD

Comment

how do yo ulist specs again lol?

Comment

go to start> run> dxdiag

and then the diff tabs has ur specs.

but with the 9250...its a funky card. if its PCI, it wont work. if its AGP or PCI-express x16, it will work.

if its agp, sometimes you have to force AGP 4X speed instead of 8X speed. i have a 9200m in another computer and that was the problem.

Comment

Will a Ati Radeon 9100 AGP PRO run bf2?
          and if it does, on what settings?

Comment

all low
            and it mite work or it mite now. download the demo and find out

Comment

Originally posted by br31d View Post
              how do yo ulist specs again lol?
              BabaGurGur & br31d
              Gonna post this again, i think i have about 5000 times, its a fairly good tool too get an idea about what you need to run bf2,

just hit the link below, hit battlefiled 2 in the dropdown list &then hit the "can i run it" button. it will put an active x & tell you what if anything you passed or failed and what you should do.
              Check your system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gamimg PC.

but if there pci cards, i wouldnt waste my time, if you do put settings so low it will run, the game will really be crappy & you wont enjoy it since you'll get owned alot from the lagg

Comment

hey dude i have the sam problem as u but i have the radeon 9600 and all the requirements!! this IT guy said i need a better driver if any one here the chip and a good driver plz tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewC View Post
                  hey dude i have the sam problem as u but i have the radeon 9600 and all the requirements!! this IT guy said i need a better driver if any one here the chip and a good driver plz tell me.

update your driver here, if it wont work still , then post rest of your specs:salute:

Comment

just google "best driver for 9600"

not really experienced with ati drivers, but i hear omega makes good drivers:

Comment

Working...
                    X