Stats updating on some servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats updating on some servers

There were people on another forum that were saying how there are some servers for which the stats are updated.. I was wondering if anyone could confirm that that is in fact true, and if anyone knew of those servers and would be kind enough to share the ips for them.. Especially for the Special Forces servers =) Thanks

Re: Stats updating on some servers

Yep. 192.168.1.1:1337 works for me. It tells me I have an MTU of 1492, yay! Almost got my Port Forwarding badge!

Comment

yea some of the top 10 have been getting their updates look at their last battle dates.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
        yea some of the top 10 have been getting their updates look at their last battle dates.
        Where can I take a look at this top 10 list? thx

Comment

Oh, and for the people that genuinely care, i.e. not me, http://www.spielerstats.de/ will let you find out what servers update providing you know a player who has updated their stats.

Comment

Can anyone forward this list of working ranked servers to the two of EA's forums? They might be interested in investigating it if they haven't done so already. Gamespy/IGN was investigating 5 servers that weren't working (I think), so they might try out the servers that are working

Comment

The only 2 i know of:

74.53.113.70:16567 - Sharqi Inf only (32 players)
              8.2.121.23:16567 - Dalian Vehicles (20 players)

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
              This method isn't 100%, a friend of mine is still getting updates in most server he plays so where it might update for them, it probably won't update for you.

Comment

Thanks for those, but I don't care about my overall stats all that much.. The only reason I want to find a server that updates stats is because I just got my Special Forces expansion, but I cant get my weapons unlocked to play in original bf2 since it won't register the Xpac.. Therefore I need a working SF server instead of the original bf2 servers =(

Comment

Well, the EA reps are saying there seems to be more servers that are updating than that are not...

Either we were exaggerating the extent of this problem, the vocal minority is present, or EA/DICE seems to have the wrong information.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer View Post
                    Well, the EA reps are saying there seems to be more servers that are updating than that are not...

Either we were exaggerating the extent of this problem, the vocal minority is present, or EA/DICE seems to have the wrong information.
                    i think EA are wrong i have 10 servers in my favorite all ranked and stats dont update on them,

i use bf2stattracker mainly to view my daily progress kills and death for the day ect,

my last battle get recorded but in the stat section it still says 13 june.

unless EA check every ranked server,they cant say either way.

bottom line is most if not all uk servers don't update stats(if anyone has ip to uk server's that do update please post,im interested to see if it works for me as the rest don't.

Comment

Gotta agree with you, none of the servers in my top 10 are updating either.

Comment

None of the servers I have gone into are updating stats and I've tried quite a few. I think EA is just exaggerating to make the problem seem lesser than it is.

Comment

ok i played few hours on AlphaDogs || Infantry Only || Ranked! ||84.244.162.180:16567

and stats were updating fine, then server crashed and now stats dont update

Comment

Any more servers that update?

Comment

theres only 2 servers updating as far as i know. ours in number one and its not updating.

i cant say ive ever seen such a lengthy outage or major game problem with no official announcement besides a couple odd ball forum posts. this has to be something pretty big.

Comment

Working...
                              X