X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's true!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox
      ...please don't tell me you think the rifles are fine.

We're not noobs.

We're not laggers.

We don't have bad aim.

IW has obviously confirmed they have poor hit detection and dead on shots will miss.
      Dude, why'd you take that as an offense?

I used to complain about the rifles, and always bitched at AraB for saying they were fine.

Now, I agree they are screwed up, but only when you don't hold your breath. Hold your breath and it hits 100% of the time.

I'm a sniper myself, so don't be treating my opinions like trash just because you don't agree. Kapeesh?

Comment

its being patched because all the cry babies keep harrassing them to patch it

"zomg i was like running and i missed a perfect headshot that was spot on with aim when I was flicking around to get them, i should be able to pwn these nubs but my rifle cant fire off fast shots in a row"

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
          Dude, why'd you take that as an offense?

I used to complain about the rifles, and always bitched at AraB for saying they were fine.

Now, I agree they are screwed up, but only when you don't hold your breath. Hold your breath and it hits 100% of the time.

I'm a sniper myself, so don't be treating my opinions like trash just because you don't agree. Kapeesh?
          Because that's what everyone does, they tell you to L2P and call you a noob who needs to just hold his breath for 20 seconds. And apparently, there are deeper issues than impatience on the user's end.

I've held my breath for 8 heartbeats (you can only go for 9, with iron lungs) and still missed chest shots on stationary targets, with the crosshairs actually on the target for a couple seconds, to be sure. The bullet made no mark of hitting the walls behind or in front of him (this was on Bloc).

Capiche?

Comment

Working...
          X