Uh Oh AFK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Oh AFK

I'm sorry everyone but I don't got a screenshot. I was playing in Warlord last night and one of the British soldiers was afk, at the parachute spawn! :laugh:

So everytime he would spawn he would fly to his death, wait 10 seconds, then that would happen again, by the time my forces won his score was 0 - 52 or something, ouch!

Re: Uh Oh AFK

Oh dear, it's a good thing the stats are down, as useless as stats can be, a 52 death streak just doesn't look right :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

LOL
      That would be so funny to watch over and over again

:nerr:

Comment

Yeah that guy prolly peed his pants when he looked at his stats:laugh:

**** stats.

Comment

lol:laugh: But seriously I hate that map.

Comment

hehehe, classic!

Yo're a bit slow though mate, you could've switched sides and used him as a clay pigeon

Comment

Originally posted by -NV-Java View Post
              hehehe, classic!

Yo're a bit slow though mate, you could've switched sides and used him as a clay pigeon
              Speaking of clays, you could have just placed some where he landed for some uber points:laugh:

Comment

I thought they spawned with a chute?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                  I thought they spawned with a chute?
                  yah i think they do!?

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop View Post
                    yah i think they do!?
                    lol... nope. You guys must not play SF enough. You HAVE to hit 9 to open the chute.

I saw this happening on Warlord a few weeks ago too. Some SAS was AFK and kept dropping in from the sky. My clanmates and I watched with laughter and figured out the 3 exact spots where he would land every 15 seconds. I set up an RPK below one of the spots and would fire away, but could never kill the guy before he hit the ground. Wasn't trying to pad, just wondering if it could be done.

Here's the big question. Can a player free-falling to his death actually land on an enemy and kill them?

Comment

^^lol. OT my freinds only had this game a week and he's already killed about 5 people with the parachute when im with him.

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
                        Here's the big question. Can a player free-falling to his death actually land on an enemy and kill them?
                        Thats an interesting question. If I ever saw it done, I think I may just die laughing:yay:

Comment

They can. I've done it a few times when I used to have my chute key bound to 9.

Comment

Those stats might only be delayed. Yea, I got a TK on Ghost Town cause I jumped off a building and parachuted ontop of a cormade of mine.

I wanted to help the AFK guy but nothing you can do :P

Comment

ya i dont play SF now.. I unistalled it because I have to wait for my new computer. I wont have it untill September.. I dont think I have more that 12 hours in SF

Comment

Working...
                              X