No announcement yet.

Perks Need Revamped!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UAV jammer means you wont show up when an enemy does a UAV scan, and the supressor means you wont show up when you fire.

Comment

^^^ thats correct

Comment

Okay, so silencer+UAV Jammer is not redundant. Thanks for the clarification. I'm assuming that I will not show up on enemy UAV at all playing with that setup.

Comment

yep, correct assumption.

Comment

imagine if someone had martyrdom and last stand...

Comment

Originally posted by r3wt
              imagine if someone had martyrdom and last stand...
              No good unless your oppt is point-blank..you'd blow yourself up while trying to shoot him. Maybe if the grenade dropped only once you "officially" died while IN Last Stand. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                No good unless your oppt is point-blank..you'd blow yourself up while trying to shoot him. Maybe if the grenade dropped only once you "officially" died while IN Last Stand. :laugh:
                Yeah that would not work out, lol..

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperOfsouls
                  Balance, thats why I think they should not. If they do get silencers they should make you lose perk 2 category that way you cant use UAV jammer.
                  No, it should make you lose perk one. But there need to be silencers for the sniper rifles. It's a must when we get bigger custom maps.

Comment

it would be nice to have a silencer for a sniper but there are other thing's they need to add befor they do that..

Comment

Fast reload + double tap + 3 times ammo ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                        i was just saying it would be funny to see someone to blow them selves up with a grenade

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
                          No, it should make you lose perk one. But there need to be silencers for the sniper rifles. It's a must when we get bigger custom maps.
                          no.. it is bad enuff you lose perk 1 when using Grip or a Red Dot.. you should not lose any perk's when using add on's and you really should be able to use Grip and Red Dot on the M60 (this gun only due to the stupid site on it).. I lwould love to use the M60 I try to but the site suck's so bad I alway's go back to the RPD..

Comment

Working...
                          X