No announcement yet.

Sniper/ACOG fix incoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good to hear they are fixing it, but im wondering if itll somehow screw up the balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistle
      good to hear they are fixing it, but im wondering if itll somehow screw up the balance.
      i doubt it,

i personally hardly ever see anyone using snipers, so hopefully this will allow people to use them more!

Comment

which is exactly why it might screw up the balance. in regular gameplay servers not many guns are one shot kill, in hardcore it wont make any difference i imagine but outside ofthat it could slightly offthrow the balance.

Comment

yeah but they've obvoiusly thought throughly when creating the game and spent ages on the balance of the weapons and perks, so since the snipers will 'work' this time am sure all will fit in nicely and how it should have!

it better anyways lol

Comment

we can only hope its all fine. the balance in the game otherwise is near perfect. especially given the fact its still early in the games release so that is remarkable. i played raven shield for 2 years. so anytime a patch for anything comes out i get nervous.

Comment

WoW, all I can say it WOW!!!!! This game is going to change alot it will be nice to see people playing as sniper's agian, I know I will be once in a while. If they really do fix the ACOG to where it is better at mid-long then the RED-DOT that will be awesome!

Comment

.50 cal sniper with acog=assault gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
                  Snipers don't always register a hit when you don't hold your breath long enough.
                  FINALLY! I can snipe well in this game but i hated the fact that even if you steadied for a little while none of your shots would hit! I will be glad when thy fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
                    .50 cal sniper with acog=assault gun?
                    Hmm, interesting. That could indeed be a problem with the semi-auto sniper rifles. Guess we'll find out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
                      hmm goody i might actually hit something with that stupid scope..
                      Well I real like the ACOG, it will always hit where the ^ is unless it's more then 50m, which sucks, cause frankly iron sights work fine for this, I just use it cause it's easier to spot targets. :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
                        Hmm, interesting. That could indeed be a problem with the semi-auto sniper rifles. Guess we'll find out soon.
                        As long as they keep the recoil high, things should be fine. The only thing the ACOG should do for snipers is let them quickly acquire targets at med range in exchange for those extreme long shots.

Comment

Working...
                        X