Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Snap!!

Comment

Yeah i shot the dog the first time thru,i learned my lesson needless to say.

Comment

10/10. My nephew got a kick out of the dogs ripping your throat out.

Comment

This is great, I didnt know killing the first dog unleashes the hounds

I cant wait to get to that level again. That first dog is so dead :yay:

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Crunch View Post
            The dog in the top left corner is eating ur sqadmate <---aka capt macmillian
            "Eating," if that's what you call it...

Comment

Lol yea i did the same, i walked past it and the bastard started growling at me so though f*ck it lol lets show him who's boss, then all of a sudden i was like Shiiiiii!t lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
                Lol yea i did the same, i walked past it and the bastard started growling at me so though f*ck it lol lets show him who's boss, then all of a sudden i was like Shiiiiii!t lol
                lol yup,same thing,i was like that bastard is gonan rush me so i shot him in the head and then i died almost instantly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
                  Damn dogs. They're brutal in just about every game...I remember nearly having a heart attack when they came crashing through the glass waaaaaay back in the very first Resident Evil for PlayStation. :shock: :dead:
                  YES! Great moment!

Comment

See what happens if you don't listen to orders?!? :P

Comment

Working...
                    X