M203, Frags or Special Nades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M203, Frags or Special Nades?

What is your preference: M203, Frags or Special Nades?

EDIT: I've got a typo in the poll selection and can't seem to edit. sry!

i always carry a smoke nade, so very useful. helps u get away when in danger, helps u change ur position and taking up a better spot to take down ur enermy without them seing. Helps getting behind ppl when normally exposing ur self would get you shot to $hit.

Comment

3x stunners, always.

Comment

Frag grenades, mainly off of a moral thing.

Smoke nades are my personal choice, but don't always have a use.

Stun are bloody annoying and have too long of an effect, IMO, so they aren't used.

Flash... bad memories from CS:S. And I always flash myself >_<

Comment

Nade launcher for nub tubing.

Comment

3 stuns, definately

much better than flash nades

useful for EVERYTHING

did you just get flashed? chuck a stun nade out so the enemy cant do **** until you can see. you storming a room, chuck a stun in and rape the slo-mos.

you suck at sniping? chuck a stun nade so you can line up that headshot :P

Comment

I use 3x Frag and Stun..

Comment

I use frag and Stun grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post

EDIT: I've got a typo in the poll selection and can't seem to edit. sry!
                  I fixed it.

...and I am Flash x3 always.

Comment

Frags for me. I rarely throw blind nades, so if I spot someone and toss a nade their way, I'd rather kill them outright from a distance than have to head over there and probably get wasted by their wingman.

I like the M203 GL, but giving up a nice red-dot sight, or Perk slot 1 for it isn't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
                      Frag grenades, mainly off of a moral thing.

Smoke nades are my personal choice, but don't always have a use.

Stun are bloody annoying and have too long of an effect, IMO, so they aren't used.

Flash... bad memories from CS:S. And I always flash myself >_<
                      whats the diff between flash and stun?

Comment

Stun you can still see, but everything is blurry. You can only walk slowly, turn slowly, and it's hard to go in a straight line.
                        Flash is just where you can't hear or see nowt, but it doesn't last as long as a stun grenade.

Comment

I usually take 3 Nades.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollow
                            i always carry a smoke nade, so very useful. helps u get away when in danger, helps u change ur position and taking up a better spot to take down ur enermy without them seing. Helps getting behind ppl when normally exposing ur self would get you shot to $hit.

I don't, I use a paralize, way better, you can either;

1 Run up and stab him
                            2 Shoot him cause he can't turn
                            3 Use this time to regenerate health
                            4 all of the above

But I use Bandolier, I can't figure out why everybody doesn't pick this, unless it's cause they don't live long enough to go through the ammo.

Comment

I always bring along Special Grenades x3 loaded with stuns. The things are just so useful. Someone smoked a hallway you were guarding to rush? Chuck a stun, maybe two, and that's one flanking maneuver stopped. Stuck in a corner, getting moved in on? Chuck a stun, take a few out, if not all. See a guy in a corner camping, while he knows you're there? Stun him and waltz up to him and shank'em while you know he's frantically moving his mouse to try and aim at you... the list goes on. Stuns are such a tactical advantage. Frags are nice, however, people will run from frags because of the indicator (if you've cooked it enough because you know someone is hiding somewhere, he deserves to die.) Stuns are, however, instantly detonated with no warning.

Stuns ftw.

Comment

Working...
                              X