Call of Duty 4 Mile High Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spik3d
    It's the same dimensions as Kenji's first post. Along with the same name, only adding four characters, which is what imageshack usually does. Only difference in the name is a hyphen, those last four characters, and mouse position. Hmm...
    HAHAHAHA you got me. Yes thats not MY image.

But seriously I did finish it. I just chose not to take a picture. Too lazy to find it in my 10,000 screenshots...

Comment

Once you unlock slow motion it's easy And I'm pretty sure that's how some of you got it

Comment

Originally posted by m_d
        Once you unlock slow motion it's easy And I'm pretty sure that's how some of you got it
        If you have cheats enabled, it won't register as you beating the level.

Comment

There's always a way to cheat and people will always use it. I just tried messing with some files, here's the result:

Not to offend anyone posting here, but a screenshot is not a good proof that you beat the mission.

Comment

Originally posted by m_d View Post
            Not to offend anyone posting here, but a screenshot is not a good proof that you beat the mission.
            lol, yeah i guess. I an proud that I actually took the time to beat it...besides if you want real proof you can try to outrun my cross hairs in-game.

Comment

well I don't really care what people say I have beat it and I am happy I did so I didn't have to do it again till lter :P

Comment

i Did it on console does that count?

Comment

no :P

Comment

Working...
                  X