Call of Duty 4 Mile High Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 4 Mile High Club

I'm starting a nerdy version of the mile high club. It's called the COD4 Mile High Club. All you have to do to join is show a picture or video that you've passed the epilogue mission on veteran difficulty. So load up your game and post your screenshots or fraps footage! (I'll get my own video up later).

Members so far:

Swanston
    Kenji
    Tren
    Iwantcable

lol AWESOMENESS

Comment

EDIT: haha, I did it. It took me 20 minutes, but I got it finally.

Tren

Comment

Awesome, more than one person in the club, hopefully we can get some people with video proof to make it more entertaining. I myself am trying to record it but I can't get a decent framerate with fraps, and I'm missing some cables for my camera so that it acts as a DVR.

Comment

"Kenji (Authentication of image in question )"

I don't have Xfire so here

hopefully this will be enough

Comment

Originally posted by Kenji View Post
            "Kenji (Authentication of image in question )"

I don't have Xfire so here

hopefully this will be enough
            I've discussed this with the judges and its a pass :yay:... .

Comment

Originally posted by Swanston View Post
              Awesome, more than one person in the club, hopefully we can get some people with video proof to make it more entertaining. I myself am trying to record it but I can't get a decent framerate with fraps, and I'm missing some cables for my camera so that it acts as a DVR.
              You will never get a good fps with fraps.. you need to make a demo of you playing then record that with fraps so you dont have to be playing while recording..

Comment

Originally posted by Battl3fr0nt View Post
                You will never get a good fps with fraps.. you need to make a demo of you playing then record that with fraps so you dont have to be playing while recording..
                How do you record a demo? I didn't know you could do that in COD4.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanston View Post
                  How do you record a demo? I didn't know you could do that in COD4.
                  http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=135140

Edit: I decided to go ahead and join the club, too.

Comment

I followed the steps, but when I try to load the demo it says it can't find it :hmm:. Also when I try this for singleplayer the game crashes when it loads .

Comment

i fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanston
                        I followed the steps, but when I try to load the demo it says it can't find it :hmm:. Also when I try this for singleplayer the game crashes when it loads .
                        Well I haven't tried it for Singleplayer, it may have the same problem as vanilla MP. If it says it can't find it with a MP demo, though, you haven't followed steps 4-6 where you have to move the actual demo file.
                        # * Close out of Call of Duty and go to "C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\demos". You should see a file called "test.dm_1". Right click and copy that file.
                        # * Now go to "C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\ModWarfare" and create a folder called "demos". Open that folder and paste "test.dm_1".
                        # * Open CoD4 Multiplayer back up, and click the Mods button at the main menu. Select "ModWarfare" at press Launch. Call of Duty should restart, this time with a blueish tint.

Comment

I get 60fps recording with FRAPS, so you do get decent framerates. But that is all high at only 1400x900 though.

I would upload some vid, but i can't complete it

Comment

Finished it today

Comment

It's the same dimensions as Kenji's first post. Along with the same name, only adding four characters, which is what imageshack usually does. Only difference in the name is a hyphen, those last four characters, and mouse position. Hmm...

Comment

Working...
                              X