Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Special Secret map locations (sticky plox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
    i must say i love this thread but have a problem with that CoDJumper website, i keep downloading the videos but cant play the file due to its extension

# * Now go to "C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\ModWarfare" and create a folder called "demos". Copy + paste the downloaded demo into that folder.
    # * Open CoD4 Multiplayer back up, and click the Mods button at the main menu. Select "ModWarfare" at press Launch. Call of Duty should restart, this time with a blueish tint.
    # Now, open up the console and type "/demo <demo name>". Your demo will now be loaded and played back. There are no control functions (pause, rewind, etc.)
    # Type /disconnect to close out of your demo.

Comment

I finally made it to the roof in Crash... It took some time and some harsh words but i got there twize...

Now i need to survive long enough in real server, so i can get some sneaky kills with the .50cal...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
        i must say i love this thread but have a problem with that CoDJumper website, i keep downloading the videos but cant play the file due to its extension

Has almost every video format known to man.

I use it for everything, quick time, avi, mpeg, etc...

Comment

They aren't actually videos, they're demos like BF2/2142 battle recorder files.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
            They aren't actually videos, they're demos like BF2/2142 battle recorder files.
            Oh my bad.

Comment

these are good ideas, but my luck I'd get up there right when a chopper comes overhead.

Comment

With my luck you'd get up there just as my chopper comes overhead!

What up, Hobie? Pop by for a chat.

Comment

tbh Choppers are easy to avoid.

Comment

come on, more super secret hiding places plox!!

Comment

Working...
                    X