Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Special Secret map locations (sticky plox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a simple one on Ambush that gives access to a bunch of roof tops and an enclosed area.

There's a ladder if you fall in by the way

Comment

I tried that Crash one earlier... And it was a no-go..

I just keep missing the god damn box...

Keep them coming guys..

:salute:

Comment

This is good intel! Good job everyone.

Comment

No thanks, I'd much rather run around like a lunatic with my P90.

I will however make sure I look in these spots for enemies in the future

Comment

Didn't know about the Crash or Backlot ones, thanks!

Ambush is a really fun one when sniping. If you know an enemy is coming just hop into that little corner and crouch. You get great cover and have a good view for deagling that silly guy coming to knife you.. Also, smoke nade + run onto the rooftops then into that little enclosed area = instant cover.

Comment

Updated first post with some very nice Ambush ones

Comment

There's on in wetworks where you can get on top of some of those big containers. Don't have screens yet though so I'll try to give a description.

There are two 'bridges' located at about the same distance from the middle of the boat. On one of the bridges it is possible to, when your up top, jump off and on one of the containers stacked. Watch out for a container VERY close to a corner of one of those bridges, about same height as the bridge. To get up there you need to sprint and jump right before the railing on the bridge (else you'll crawl over the railing and fall off), now you're on the container!
                You can jump on another container from there to get a better vantage point.

I've gotten lots of kill from this place cause no one watches the containers, they're all to busy throwing nades and noobtubing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali View Post
                  There's on in wetworks where you can get on top of some of those big containers. Don't have screens yet though so I'll try to give a description.

There are two 'bridges' located at about the same distance from the middle of the boat. On one of the bridges it is possible to, when your up top, jump off and on one of the containers stacked. Watch out for a container VERY close to a corner of one of those bridges, about same height as the bridge. To get up there you need to sprint and jump right before the railing on the bridge (else you'll crawl over the railing and fall off), now you're on the container!

I've gotten lots of kill from this place cause no one watches the containers, they're all to busy throwing nades and noobtubing.
                  nooooo! you were not supposed to say!

Comment

Great spots dude!!!!!!!!!!! Like posted earlier!!

But that crash one, man.. It's not easy.

It's hard, and you'll be killed within a few tries. I did it once, Got up there during a clan practice. Man, was my clan like HOLY CRAP!! HAHA But, I was going to show them, and I failed, and failed again and again. And became the laughing stock of the night

But thanks for the others!! Keep them coming!!

Comment

WOW nice job guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali View Post

Good stuff! Just tried these out myself. There's actually 2 bridges from where you can do this.

The first is at the SAS spawn at the very North end of the ship:

The second is the more Northern bridge/archway (again, closer to the SAS spawn). From here, you have access to containers at both corners, and from there, can jump and move to even more containers both to the North or South, as well as the top of that tanker. The two jumps at the bottom of the screen are possible, but are very long and you have to hit them right on or you'll fall, losing quite a bit of health.

Be sure to sprint whenever you attempt a jump, just to be sure.

Thanks again for sharing the knowledge, Ferali.

Comment

Whiskey has discovered my hiding places!

Comment

Hey, we're all friends here...we need this info to protect us from the evil pubbers out there. :laugh:

Comment

Alright, I found a couple of good spots on Overgrown.
                              First, Get in the window walk as far up as u can on the wall, then jump to the corner, takes a couple tires.

Next, go on the roof of the one building shown earlier, then walk to the far end near the picket fence, walk across it and jump on the other roof.

Next, Go on the dumpster turn right and go around the corner jump on the roof then on the bridge. Not sure how useful it is up on the bridge, but it leads to a good place

Finally, real good for sniping maybe(have not tired). Go across bridge to the end, jump on fence and go past tree, you'll see where the fence drops down. Start at the tree and sprint and jump to corner of roof. Got it on my first try, if you miss you got a long way to get back.

Comment

i must say i love this thread but have a problem with that CoDJumper website, i keep downloading the videos but cant play the file due to its extension

Comment

Working...
                                X