Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most efficent way to score points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you do it on a server with not many people on it, it can get you alot of points

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
      Piss off
      Originally posted by daliup View Post
      PISS OFF!
      :laugh: chill out guys,

a) what I wrote is completely true

b) it answered the op's question,

c) it's a game

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
        ^^Ffs! When your a commander, command! Dont run around playing little nursey
        That's what I usually say. A commander needs to be focused on the entire map and what is going on. Not just his own little battle at a single CP.

Originally posted by TopGun View Post
        if you do it on a server with not many people on it, it can get you alot of points
        That's the ONLY time as commander you should get involved and capture flags. I'm talking about those 5v5 rounds late at night.

But staying on topic, Commander is an excellent way to rack up points. But it works both ways. You need a good team to get the win and the x2 score.... But the team also needs a good commander to help them get the win!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsuvon View Post
          :laugh: chill out guys,

a) what I wrote is completely true

b) it answered the op's question,

c) it's a game
          Piss off

Comment

i thought you couldnt get other points while commander so why would you go out running around healing people and capping flags?

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald
              i thought you couldnt get other points while commander so why would you go out running around healing people and capping flags?
              When I'm commander I normally stick around a few flags. Don't forget, you only double your points if your team wins. Capping flags means you're more likely to win, and therefore more likely to double your score. Of course you should still be focusing on the map whilst doing so.

Comment

Working...
              X