USA: Invaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA: Invaded

im not going into huge detail here, since i posted this on another site (about 1 and 1/2 hours typing it all out) and they site is gone. Anyway, i have a mod idea where the eastern civilization (middle east, china, vietnam, ect.) got tired of being crushed on thier own. So, in anger, they grouped together and went to invade the USA.

The year is 1975. The vietnam war was won, and the country was at ease. Untill the easterns attacked. The US Army couldnt hold off that huge a mass. Most of the country fled. Cities were burned, invaded, and millions were killed. Accept for a small group of people. With limetid supplys, but strong egos. Many of the easterns were killed in the stanoff. Supply ships sank to the bottom of the sea, leaving them with limetid supplys, too. Battles raged within the country, with both civilian Americans and a few US Army soldiers. Things are going to change in the USA...

a few map ideas:

Dairy Farm: A small farm, and vehicles include tractors, pickup trucks, and dump drucks.

The Airport: A large airport is the scene for a battle for air control.

Red Snow: Up north, snow is everywhere. There has been so much bloodshed, the snow has been turned a bloody red. This is a nasty night battle.

Please post comments on this mod, I'll have more to come. (just so you all know, there is about no way this mod will ever be made unless a miracle happens. and dont bother posting on how this could never happen, i know all of that. Just a mod.)

Re: USA: Invaded

thats kind of a random stroy line and back in 75 why would they all agree to alling and crush the USA?

This Idea needs alot of work they dont have "dump drucks" on farms. THe airport idea looks good but it needs more detail. and red snow? all you said was that it was up north and snowy.

Why not just have the soviets invade makes it alot more beleivable.

Comment

Re: USA: Invaded

hm..... first off, you could spell limited right

yeah, like he said, no dump trucks

needs a city map too, how about: Capitol Battle: This battle is to the death, to protect the heart of the USA, Washington D.C.:nod:

hm.... airport is a good idea, but instead of your average plane battles, try (lots of) A-10's on USMC's side, and major ground vehicle advantage on Eastern side?

as for the Red Snow, it sounds like the Battle of the Bulks or whatever in
      Battlefield 1942, see if you can mod that map into BF2 form

as for the farms, you can also take some ideas from BF1942, such as the German vs Russian one, with the WoodYard and things

"You must look back in the past to go forward into the future" Unknown (cuz my memory is shizzled)

Edit: another i thought of was a 9/11 repeat, like its an air map/city map combo, but you get to go into the buildings, and the East can also destroy the buildings with bombs (if it is possible to mod it like that)

~=Dragon=~

Comment

Working...
      X