I love jumping on top of tanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love jumping on top of tanks.

It was a lonely CP. I was a sniper spawning in there to hike to the nearest active CP to pick some heads. Then a tank came. I ran, towards it and jumped on top of it. At first, I knew the tank will kill me, so I started T-bagging the tank. After about a minute, he's still there, so I went prone on his tank. He was trying to cap the flag and is wondering why the heck isn't it captured. He asked for a helicopter support, and a Z-10 came by, pilot and gunner. The gunner and pilot unleashed a large salvo of weapons. And they didn't notice me. I even yelled to their team I'm on top of his tank. Then the commander of their team artied the area. Still missed, but damaged the tank. The tanker got out, I got in, and killed him with his tank. At that point, I was lmfao. And to think it took like 5 minutes...

Good fun, good fun.

Comment

haha last time i tried that i was sadly mowed down by a whole squad spawing on him....

Comment

ha. i remember i did something like that once. i was bored so i jumped on a smoking tank assuming he would get out and repair soon...so i waited til it was most of the way repaired and hopped in! good fun.

Comment

What I have found myself doing lately is being engi, and diving under a tank, and placing mines, then just waiting there till it and myself blow up, it sounds stupid to let me die while but it is funny watching feet run around tryng to find the guy thats stopping the capping.

Comment

I just end up missing the tank usually, or then a top gunner comes in :laugh:

Comment

I was on top of a tank sometime and when he noticed me he started backing up, but for some reason i stayed on top of the tank and he was desperately shooting in the air with his MG and tank gun.
              After that i put some C4 on his tank and he got out, i got in and got TVed

Also i sometimes put some C4 on my tank and start to drive to cap some flag, when i get heavily damaged people like to get in and i climb up to the them, stand on the tank and blow myself and the tank to smithereens :laugh:

Comment

lol
                That would be funny to see that happen.

Comment

Ever done this in enemy tank riding before?

The sucker (along with his gunner) is mowing down you and your team, and no seems to be able to take him out. The invincible tank, and you make a charge straight towards it, the main man doesnt notice you because hes too busy killing your teammates. The gunner on top does though, and starts firing. YET YOU KEEP HAULING *** STRAIGHT TOWARDS HIM, HOP UP ONTO THE TANK AND THEN TO THE TURRET AND KNIFE HIM RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!!

only done it about 7 times or so. most awesome thing ever.

Comment

lol thats awsome i tried that before but always missed and got run over

Comment

Well, it was karkand and the round had just started in a 10v10, a Abrams rolled in along with 2 apc's

of course, i had already placed 2 C4's on the road and was hiding in the bushes, the tank sees it and goes the other way, but to my luck the apc charges right over them, and i press the button, now the other APC is afraid to go in and the tank comes to repair him, i jump on the tank, which is repariing the APC, throw 2 C4 on it, the engi get back in the tank and drives off.. and i push the button again... then i get sniped

Comment

yo. Yo cant C4 anybody without blowin yourself up? NOOB!

Comment

Originally posted by ToddMassive1 View Post
                          yo. Yo cant C4 anybody without blowin yourself up? NOOB!
                          I meant i threw C4 on the APC, then the tank drove away.. and i blew the apc up

NOOB!

Comment

Working...
                          X