No announcement yet.

Noob tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah like a few secs befor u can go back to ur main weapon would be best.. they try to hard to balence the game yet there is non.. I mean look how hard they make it to snipe yet how easy it is to noobtube

Comment

well i don't think sticking a timed limit on so that its takes longer to go back to the prim gun, cos i dont thik it would take a real guy to switch that long

but i still do stand by my option, which was....

take off direct impact, so if u are hit close, like a stupid distance like 5 feet you wont die, then can kill the noob for running round with it already loaded and then move b4 the nade does go off.

As i said, i think the GL is a very useful tool, but for what its ment to be for.

again, i dont use it, but i really dont mind others using it, if they get you with it at a reasonble distance and not just running round with it, cocked & loaded ready to get their lame unskilled kill's. It you hit me with it at a 100yrds GREAT SHOT!

Comment

i could write for ever on this tipic so i wont bother!

Comment

lol

all opinions welcome m8

Comment

I've actually started using the M203 now that I'm not a complete noob. I don't know why they decided to allow for the impact kill on this weapon, as it would have been more balanced without it.

But, you can make yourselves much less of a target for this weapon by moving tactically.

Comment

I could say ... I hate poeple who complain about noob tubes. Maybe its just me, I dunno. Please don't tell me not to say it. I also hate myself, because it gets to me too sometimes, but I just respawn and continue with what I was doing in the first place, have fun killing people!!!!!! Just focus on that and you'll be fine ...

Worst comes to worst change servers ... and continue with killing people and having fun...

Think of it this way, that "noob" just got 2-3 kills with that noob tube and now he's happy, getting more points, going up in rank, THAT'S ALL HE CARES ABOUT!! He had fun killing someone with the "tools" offered to him by the developers of this game!

PEACE!!

Comment

Man this must be the Voss of CoD 4. For all of you who dont know, the Voss is an AR in 2142 with a 40 bullet clip, insane RoF and next to no recoil. Just hold down left click and the kills pour in(Don start a Voss war). Anyway, these threads will die out soon enough. Just give it time.

Comment

Originally posted by Voop_Bacon View Post
                  Man this must be the Voss of CoD 4. For all of you who dont know, the Voss is an AR in 2142 with a 40 bullet clip, insane RoF and next to no recoil. Just hold down left click and the kills pour in(Don start a Voss war). Anyway, these threads will die out soon enough. Just give it time.
                  Nope, i think you're describing the p90

The nade launcher is like nade spam in 2142 but deadlier...

Comment

I hardly see anyone using the gl,more people would rather have special grenades or frags.

Comment

Or extra ammo.

its in the game bloody get used to it

No but seriously there was a huge thread about this, and I thought the best idea would be to give a 5 second rule with the, Nub Tub As i call it, out. So you press 5, hold it for 5 seconds, then when the 5 seconds up, you switch back to the AR, and can't use it for like say 3 seconds, or maybe not even that grenade, say it explodes in the barrel. Would stop people running round with it in GL whore mode. :shakehead

just get an M16 and Own their faces IMO

Comment

Originally posted by wenZECA View Post
                        Nope, i think you're describing the p90
                        i dont think the P90 is that bad in this game compared to others, i think the LMG are worse being auto snipers.

Comment

they made noob tubes easier, the grenade doesnt drop as fast.

And on that point, how about RPG whores?

Comment

I just played for about an hour and the server I was in was good but WOW!!! every noob had a noobtube it was crazy.. It was funny to see them blw themself's up with it tho..

Comment

As an avid BF2 'tuber I dont use it that much these days, although I know some of my clan do. It is funny tho when a friend of mine pops that grenade at close range and you see that funny wee graphic.

Comment

Working...
                              X