Communication Difficulty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communication Difficulty...

I am having some problems with VoIP/TeamSpeak. I wanted to upgrade my audio hardware, so I got a new sound card and 7.1 surround speaker system. BF2 sounds great through my 7.1 system, but I get feedback through the microphone when chatting. I bought the new sound stuff as an improvment, and forgot about TS. I WILL NOT use a headset, etc. in place of my speakers. It defeats the purpose. Any help on the issue would be greatly appreciated!!!

Originally posted by Giteen View Post
    I am having some problems with VoIP/TeamSpeak. I wanted to upgrade my audio hardware, so I got a new sound card and 7.1 surround speaker system. BF2 sounds great through my 7.1 system, but I get feedback through the microphone when chatting. I bought the new sound stuff as an improvment, and forgot about TS. I WILL NOT use a headset, etc. in place of my speakers. It defeats the purpose. Any help on the issue would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Turn off the microphone boost in your sound settings. That usually messes things up if it's enabled. If that doesn't do the trick, try moving your mic toward the middle of your speaker setup so it isn't too close to any of the satellite speakers.

Comment

I have both, sometimes when everbodys gone i like to turn my speakers on, what i do is turn them on & wrap my headset around my neck with the mic near my mouth and i dont get feedback.
      try not to have it so loud might help, and turn mic boost off.

Comment

Originally posted by Giteen View Post
        I WILL NOT use a headset, etc. in place of my speakers. It defeats the purpose. Any help on the issue would be greatly appreciated!!!

LMAO... I think if you ask alot of people, they prefer to play with H/phones. You have a better feel whats around you, especially without having to blast out the rest of your house. I would take my headphones over my 7.1 sys anyday, for gaming atleast.

Comment

Working...
        X