2 Questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions...

If u could fill me in on these 2 questions i'd appreciate it...

does having a gold gun give u any benefit other than color?
    AND
    is it true on prestige mode (referring to xbox), that u lose all your weapons when you do it?

1. No you get the gold guns after completing all the challenges for a certain set of weapons e.g. completing all the Assault rifle challenges gets you a gold AK47, you get a gold deagle after level 55.

2.on prestige mode on the xbox (not available for PC) you lose everything, stats, unlocks, challenges, you start from square one, except you get a little icon saying you are doing prestige mode, so people know your not new to the game.

Comment

No, a gold gun is just for show. And sometimes, to dazzle other players at its shinyness.

Prestige mode resets everything you have, but it gives you a nice shiny icon thing. I wouldn't know, I don't own any sort of Xbox.

Comment

Well, golden guns shows somebody you've reached level 55, sometimes you could get respect from it if you're a good player.

A golden gun is nice to look at, it's a sense of "Pride" for the wielder, as it shows he's acheived a high level.

Frankly I don't care.

As for prestige the only thing you need to do is make a new profile, once that's done the only difference is that you don't have a stupid icon.

Comment

You get the Golden Deagle at Level 55. Complete all the challenges for a specific weapon for its Golden version.

Comment

in other words...having a gold gun is crap, because its, you can be seen a mile off lol

Comment

can u chose not to have it gold?

for instance i unlocked the gold ak, but could di still use digi camo on it?

Comment

Golden guns arent crap for shottys :P

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post

for instance i unlocked the gold ak, but could di still use digi camo on it?

The gold is a skin, like digital or blue tiger. Just choose your ak, addon and golden skin to get the golden ak.

Comment

Yes..

Comment

yay thanks

Comment

yay thanks
                        Sike you're not good enough for that, stop dreaming!

Comment

Working...
                        X