No announcement yet.

what's your fav servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried on 82ndID 24/7 Cerbera (64 man) yestorday.
    I got my camo and got a tag or 2 and just about to get my third one, when i see a recon jumping toward me, and then boom.

I think 82nd ID 24/7 Cerbere sucks. rdx whores...

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
      It just hasn't gotten the attention of the others. We keep it because we have some members that love Cerbere and so we get it started up from time to time. Actually got it going a few times recently but due to whatever, 1.40 cough, it crashed after the first round. Wolfservers said they changed a couple things on it so we'll give it another try. We also have a NS server, but totalbf only lets you have four images in a sig. We run a dedicated box that we could keep the Cereber server and bump the numbers on the others but don't for various reasons. 32 man on Camp G allows you to still use squad tactics without it turning into a frag fest or spawn/die constantly. 28 on our titan lets us keep Battle Recorder running and titan movement on without any lag and you can have some great rounds 14v14. We recently went back down to 48 on our Tamapa AL server at the request of some of our members. We may go back to 54, just still feeling things out on that one. With 64 you constantly had some moron ramming transports into armor. (Yes, I know some of you think that is a legit tacticand I'm not looking for opinions, just do it on someone else's server.)
      I see. The reasons for not going bigger make perfect sense :salute:

It sucks that the annoying transport rammers made the tampa server go smaller. Any "Tactic" That makes you die, is just stupid, specially when it kills several of your teammates as well. I liked 64 man because the map is so huge, you finally got good action on the tanks with so many enemies running around.

Originally posted by sansk77 View Post
      I tried on 82ndID 24/7 Cerbera (64 man) yestorday.
      I got my camo and got a tag or 2 and just about to get my third one, when i see a recon jumping toward me, and then boom.

I think 82nd ID 24/7 Cerbere sucks. rdx whores...
      Yeah, it's annoying when the RDX whores come out and play. I'm getting better at spotting them from a distance and not letting them get close. One guy tried 3 times to blast me with RDX while i was reloading and FAILED. Popped him with my shotty and Tea Bagged Him :nod: I hate how they have the "No RDX whoring" rule and they never enforce it. That's why i hate FF off

Comment

{mEr Clan Conquest only}
        85.236.101.15:16967

UKCE 24/7 Camp Gib

Rackage.com | TITAN TAMPA ONLY (used to be suez canal only )

and {TMM} Titan server

Awesome servers love it! :yay: especially the first one, I will ban your *** if you break the rules:salute: (and kill me:laugh:)

Comment

i loled...omniscient soldiers server kicked me once because i had a high ping of "41" they also have a rule that you can't steer a pod more than 10 meters...i loled again

Comment

Wow, i never get a ping of 41. Not even with the closest server. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
              Wow, i never get a ping of 41. Not even with the closest server. lol
              Oh yeah, once i notice a guy who had a ping of 0, don't ask me how.

anyway, tried knifing again, aww, so many vossers.

One question, why o why do all the medics get the good guns in the Bf series? In BF2, they got the G36, and now they get the frekin voss.

Let's say there's a noob war between all the classes in Camp G.
              Recon would RDX.
              Support would grenade spam.
              Assualt=rockets/voss.
              What would the engineers do?

Comment

Meh I was banned from the ghost rangers server long time ago, for having a ping of 100.

And I know I already said it but still, NfB Camp Gib server and Highway Tampa when there is an admin, just don't like when there are morons on the locked bases with their transport ramming and jihad cars.

Comment

Working...
                X