what's your fav servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your fav servers?

my fav servers would be the armory and NAEA titan(i got my titan attack and defence silver badges here)

Well the title is kind of misleading. but can you guys give me some advices on most populated servers that you can get your knife badges on without getting vossed every second. i almost got the knife badge on the NfB server, i got 9 knife kills, so close to ten :cry: to get knife silver, would have gotten it without all the vosses and ganz.
    just a note, the camo is so useful :yay:

Favorites

82ndID 24/7 Cerbera (64 man)
    Amory City Maps (48 man) Alot of good games because few n00bs play here
    Moongamers West Gibraltar (64 man)
    Zombie Squad (64 man titan)
    NfB Highway Tampa (64 man)

I get alot of knife kills in the cerbera and Gibraltar servers. If i devote the whole round to knifing, i can get about 12 to 14. And yes the camo helps alot. It's not so you can run right in front of guys passing thru, it's to try and take the edges of where the battle is at and try and get behind enemy lines so you can shank them when they are all looking the opposite way.

Comment

All of the FullConactWar servers

Comment

the only disadvantage of the camo is friendlies might shoot you, like today where my teammate killed 2 enemies and then turned around and shot me in the face.

and armory is a great server, more team works than pubbies

and knifing is kind of hard when i'm on a 32 men server, they notice you so easily, the only problem with camp Gibralta and Cerbere is when you're being killed in your own base with no where else to spawn and no way to get behind the enemy line

Full Contact War server are good except most of the time i joined it's not really populated and the rounds end really fast which is kind of boring

Comment

Yeah, i don't know what is better. On big servers you have alot more targets and the chances of knifing guys distracted are alot better. And on small servers you have more 1 on 1, but you get a bunch of repeat tags

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
            Yeah, i don't know what is better. On big servers you have alot more targets and the chances of knifing guys distracted are alot better. And on small servers you have more 1 on 1, but you get a bunch of repeat tags
            more people=more people that'll see you and kill you
            i don't think repeated tags are too much of a problem because the knife badge doesn't need you to get unique badges,
            i don't know why i started to hunt for tags
            i think it was because, this guy knifed me 2 or 3 times in a row on a titan server, his team was camping in our titan.
            i got pissed and start knifing others to piss them off:evil:.

Comment

I hate repeat tags, so i preffer big servers. That's where some of the top guys hang out sometimes. I got 2 top 100 guys on that 82ndID server. Fantastico14 and TitanGunther

Comment

i tried on a big server, EUS camp G, I was shot the moment i pulled out my knife, another vosser, why do the medics get all the good guns? In BF2, the medics get G36E and now they get Voss, it's so not fair, i bet in bf3 medics will get a mini gun except it doesn't shoot bullets it shoots rocket/gernades.

Comment

Moongamers servers....

Unlike stupid DiG Titan servers which don't allow titan movement which pisses me off

And Gamers Domain servers, since its 24/7 map servers.......

And the W clan servers since they are always full and alot near my area so i get good ping there, also i can get pickle-powers tags, #8 global remember

Quemical i was in the same server as you like a week ago or something, i was looking for you to get tags but you disconnected

Comment

W clan fall of berlin server just attracts YAG tactics. Everyone always superman pods to the back outpost at the beginning of the round. I only went there to get pickle power. Took 3 rounds because he wouldn't get off the roofs. Got lucky and got him the only time i ever saw him on the ground

Comment

Not only that, but i always come in and when PAC is trying to make a push, the EU (with W clan members) is always base raping and spawn camping PAC so right when you spawn, bloop bloop, and yea, countless times i see them on the roofs, one time i got sick of it, and put down a beacon then podded up there, found all these W guys near the edge using scope, and i came and chopped em' up and took 5 tags up there

Comment

NfB servers, if its NfB its good for me hehe, or any server when I feel like playing Highway Tampa.

Comment

Any server that is 24/7 Camp Gibralter is good for me.

Comment

I know I am a bit biased, but I just play on our servers.

It is nice to see some of you mentioning them too. I know I have played with and against quite a few of you on our servers. Been knifed by a few of you too.

Comment

i used to play on the door man is god servers allot. now i just jump into whatever is in my favorites list

Comment

Working...
                              X