L96A1 Sniper Rifle does not show up - I have SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96A1 Sniper Rifle does not show up - I have SF

I bought special forces the other day. Logged on SF with my account - and got all of my unlocks. I then logged on my brothers account in Special Forces, played it, and got the unlocks. But when he plays regular BF2 the L196A Sniper Rifle does not show up. He has the .50 cal rifle - which makes no sense. So he should have the L196A, correct? I noticed he doesn't yet have the anti-tank class unlocked - if that makes a difference.

I've googled and looked on here for at least an hour with no hope - maybe you guys can help me out.

thanks!

what's ur brother's account name? r u sure u unlocked it? he should have the unlocks ..cant think of any reason why he shouldnt.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't need EF as well to get the L96 as an unlock?

Comment

i got it without EF

Comment

The account name is jargon113

I'm pretty sure I unlocked it. If I didn't unlock it, wouldn't it show up as a popup to unlock it every time I logged in the account?

I've logged on his account with his pc and mine and when I log on a server it only gives me the option for the two sniper rifles.

Thanks

Comment

If you are playing SF you only get the M95. You can only use the L96 in vanilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy{CAN} View Post
              If you are playing SF you only get the M95. You can only use the L96 in vanilla.

Yea we don't play the special forces. My problem is in regular bf2 - the L96 doesn't show up.

Comment

Doesn't have the L96 unlocked either,

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy{CAN}
                  Doesn't have the L96 unlocked either,

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?p...count=59618063
                  When I'm in the bfhq in bf2 it shows that the L96 is locked - but there is no unlock button. There's also not a popup when you login that asks to unlock it.

I think I'm just going to give up on this.

Comment

Originally posted by occ View Post

I think I'm just going to give up on this.
                    Or wait until your next promotion, when you will get your final unlocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X