X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They really need to get rid of that sign I F**** hate it

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
      i disagree, i always pick up the bomb at the beginning and run for the bomb site, i usually get it planted because it catches the other team offgurad.
      Experienced players will almost always launch the rain of grenades on the original bomb location that Spik3d talked about. But, if you are playing against inexperienced players, know the shortest route to the bomb, and you have Extreme Conditioning, you can pull it off from time to time.

Originally posted by Covert_Fox View Post
      They really need to get rid of that sign I F**** hate it
      I disagree. Without that sign, it would be too easy for the bomb carrier to plant it. That's the whole point, to let everyone know where the 'objective' (ie. the victim ) is.

A tactic I use, is that when I grab the bomb (I always use a class with Extreme Conditioning when playing HQ or SAB), I don't go straight for the plant site. I'll take a longer, random-ish route. This will often pull the other team off of the plant location as they try to come to kill me, and allows me to double-back and set up the bomb on a relatively unguarded location. Especially if I have a decent team, I can take a route behind them to the site so that they can kill a bunch of the enemy for me.

Comment

the bomb only needs to show on the map when nobody has it, then the teams will have to work together more.

Comment

Here's the best tip of all time...

Throw the nade!! Not hold it and be like..cool!!! It's ticking!!! AWESOME... Boom...

Comment

Set your side mouse button (should you have one) to Frag Nade, for easier cooking, or to Knife, for quicker slicing.

Lol, kitchen references.

Comment

jumping+shotgun=more chance of headshot

Comment

Is there a forum/website/thread where I can get detailed information and opinion on perks, weapons, maps and what "experienced people" generally combine, use, aswell as why?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                  Is there a forum/website/thread where I can get detailed information and opinion on perks, weapons, maps and what "experienced people" generally combine, use, aswell as why?
                  Not sure if there is a nice tidy "condensed" place for this information, but there are quite a few threads on this forum about them. Mostly here in the COD4 Discussion section.

Comment

Well, for example. Id like to know how much exactly does the "juggernaut" increase ones health. Little things like these.

Comment

I haven't seen that kind of specific information posted anywhere. It's quite possible those discrete values are locked in the IW files.

Comment

wow last 4 posts off topic FTL

um...red tiger on guns...not the best....

Comment

Red tiger on guns looks very nice, but is not always the most stealthy option.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                            Red tiger on guns looks very nice, but is not always the most stealthy option.
                            Same for gold..

Gold guns are like a "LOOK SHOOT ME!!!" Beakon

Comment

Yeah, i don't look at which gun they are carrying. But what direction they are heading and then....just pop 'em in the head.

Also Red Tiger and Blue Tiger camo is useless on weapons; use your Digital camo. It looks nicer and is good in urban combat.

Comment

M4 with Double Tap, and you've got yourself an insane rapid fire weapon with a long range.

M4 with Sleight of Hand, and you'll rarely ever have to worry about reloading.

Comment

Working...
                                X