M40 > R700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
    True, but it's also part of the beauty of this game - balance. You can decide to get yourself a perk that will allow you to absorb 1 'fatal' hit if you like, at the expense of things like more weapon damage, stealth, more powerful explosives.

I would imagine that a headshot would still deal massive damage though, and bring up the red screen of confusion making it hard for them to get to really good cover.
    I've had times where I've shot the enemy three times before somebody else stole the kill once he was wounded. And they don't seem to confused, all the person did was hit their prone key and move over (Wet Work).

Comment

A headshot will always be a kill, even with juggernaut, in HCore mode, unless it's from an M9, maybe. Sniping is almost always a one hit kill as well, though juggernaut can make the M21 take 2, and the SVD and M40 need 2 at long range vs juggernaut. So it all just comes to down preference. Both the M40 and R700 are one shots, so I use the M40 for the accuracy. Both the SVD and M21 have the same accuracy so I use the SVD lately for the power.

It just comes down to what your style and gameplay mode are.

Comment

^^ I've headshotted juggernauts and they don't die. With an M40.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz
          ^^ I've headshotted juggernauts and they don't die. With an M40.
          On hardcore? I was talking about in that mode. In regular, yeah, it happens : /

Comment

Working...
          X