M40 > R700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M40 > R700

Ok assuming you all pick Stopping Power, every shot you make to upper torso or head is an instant kill. So taking that into account you'd choose the more accurate rifle as to miss less shots which is the M40.

The only thing better about the R700 is that camo looks better on it :P

The M40 is a modified Remington 700 so its the same basic gun anyway.

Comment

knife> sniper

Comment

Sniper knife > knife

Comment

Me > You

M21 > both of those.

Comment

M14 ACOG or M16A4 with ACOG > ALL

Comment

auto rifles arent a part of this thread..

1337, headshot seekin weps only

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                M14 ACOG or M16A4 with ACOG > ALL
                Banned

I like both, especially because they are very accurate and instant kill with Stopping Power ftw. The only thing I need to work on now is to be able to hit ppl :yay:

Comment

Barrett .50 cal > All

Comment

Well i have not been sniping a long time and only have about 500 kills all together sniping, about 470 of those have been headshots WITHOUT stopping power from a great distance. IMO stopping power on a sniper rifle is a waste as any shot to the thead is a kill, juggernaut or not.

Its much more useful to use UAV Jammer.

But anyway, the R700 with blue tiger is the best for me.

Comment

Head shots don't kill those with juggernaut. They hide and their heath regenerates and you have to shoot them again. You keep doing this until somebody else decides to help you out and shoot them.

Play a Wet Work, sabotage game, it will be extremely obvious and annoying at times.

Comment

acog is turd

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                          Head shots don't kill those with juggernaut. They hide and their heath regenerates and you have to shoot them again. You keep doing this until somebody else decides to help you out and shoot them.

Play a Wet Work, sabotage game, it will be extremely obvious and annoying at times.
                          i findm aybe 2 of a whole 6 player enemy team has juggernaut.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                            Head shots don't kill those with juggernaut...extremely obvious and annoying at times.
                            True, but it's also part of the beauty of this game - balance. You can decide to get yourself a perk that will allow you to absorb 1 'fatal' hit if you like, at the expense of things like more weapon damage, stealth, more powerful explosives.

I would imagine that a headshot would still deal massive damage though, and bring up the red screen of confusion making it hard for them to get to really good cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                              True, but it's also part of the beauty of this game - balance. You can decide to get yourself a perk that will allow you to absorb 1 'fatal' hit if you like, at the expense of things like more weapon damage, stealth, more powerful explosives.

I would imagine that a headshot would still deal massive damage though, and bring up the red screen of confusion making it hard for them to get to really good cover.
                              Which is EXACTLY why I love this game so much.

The recent trend was first unlocks, then kit customization and in 2142's case they claimed that you could build totally unique kits and make them work which was false because "cookie cutter" builds so to speak would emerge. Certain weapons just would be more prevalent then others as well as the other choices you had.

In this game you TRULY can customize a kit anyway you want and make it very deadly.

Not only are there a plethora of choices but all of them have value and can be super deadly if the time is taken to learn how to implement them properly.

/endminirant

Comment

Working...
                              X