Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freeze while loading>_<

greets,

well, all of a sudden, when i tried to start playing in a server, it loaded to about 3/4s and then the whole thing froze, alt+f4 didnt work, ctrl+alt+dlt didnt work, alt+tab didnt work, cntrl+esc didnt work, just froze, only way to stop it was to restart the whole comp and then when i try again, it freezes at 3/4s again...

anyone experience this? know how to fix it?

regards.

I am just recently experiancing this also. I was playing for a good 2 hours then suddenly the freezing begins. I actually only load half way then it freezes then I must restart my whole comp just to be able to have it functioning again.

I was playing perfectly since 1.40 patch came out and just recently this is starting to happen.

Comment

iv uninstalled & reinstalled 4-5 times of late, & its doing it again.
      i had it a few times b4 this patch!! but its getting more & more

Comment

Freezing

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Works for me, also searching the posts is a wonderful thing to do

Comment

Funnily enough i have had the exact same problem since wednesday night.
          Maps freezing half way through loading then if i did get in the game would run for 10 seconds before freezing.
          I sorted it by reading the sticky above and deleting the radial file from where you install the game. It creates another as soon as you restart but the game seems to now run fine so whether the old file gets corrupted i'm not sure.

But all is well again since apply the fix.................at least until the next BF2142 issue. :shakehead

Comment

This happened to once before so I hope that doing this again will fix it. I figured it would happen cause I reinstalled my game.

Comment

Yea, I've done the radial thing before in the past. Didn't figure it would happen again after 1.4 patch XD. I'll try it out again anyways.

Comment

tried radial, it didnt work <.<

Comment

bump, again, radial doesnt work, i cant even find a radial.cdb file (yes, i used the view all thing)

any help?

Comment

i couldnt see the radial.cdb file either with the 'show hidden files' option turned on.
                    but for some reason, WinRAR ( a free to download zip-program) could see the file, and even delete it/ rename it. that worked for me.

Comment

This also happend to me. Thinking that it was only me. after reinstalling it twice and no succesion I took the drastic way and wiped my whole computer and reinstalled everything. It works well now and It's k cuz I was planning to wipe my computer soon anyways.

Comment

winrar worked

Comment

Working...
                        X