No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4 has officially beaten BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is with crysis is that its too demanding for its time, in a year or so when the new cards are released it will probably seem a lot more fun to play as it is now its a bit daft. I bought it pre-release, im happy I bought it as the single player seems kinda fun,although I only like to play it for an hour or so at a time. The multiplayer just annoyed me. Also it has real issued with using two cards in SLi, which annoys me even more.

CoD4 on the other hand is the opposite :P, I get an FPS of about 100+, it runs alot smoother, and most other people will find this also, means less irritation by laggy gameplay. Some things need to be sorted like Free-for-all gameplay, its a joke on some maps, but its a great game, and im happy I bought it .

Comment

and how old is BF2? im sure as soon as the big mods come out for BF2 those numbers will rise.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
        and how old is BF2? im sure as soon as the big mods come out for BF2 those numbers will rise.
        Hopefully... People said they already gave up one some mods, moving onto to a different game, or people play the mod fora day or two and go back to their ranked BF2 servers. Kind of sad really...

Comment

I like playing Call of Duty 4 over BF2 because there arnt as many people who just use exploits to get kills and stuff so maybe other people feel the same and are switching games.

Comment

I dunno about beating bf2...I still can't load c4 on a jeep and jihad it into a tank in COD.

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
              Crysis MP is much better than COD4's IMO... you don't see guys running around in Crysis that look like they have carrots up their butts.

Crysis is 10x better than COD4 will ever be..but the only reason COD4 has more players is cause people are still playing on 2+year old computer systems which even after 6months your outdated.
              agreed.

plus those numbers for cod4 are probably counting xbox 360 and ps3 online as well.

Comment

Where did you got those numbers on game-monitor?

Comment

Originally posted by ATM743
                  plus those numbers for cod4 are probably counting xbox 360 and ps3 online as well.
                  Yeah, and BF2`s numbers are probably made up by the PS2, Xbox and 360 versions.

Remember kids, Crysis`s MP is better because you don't see guys running around in Crysis that look like they have carrots up their butts.

Comment

No, you're wrong.
                    Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                    Remember kids, Crysis`s MP is better because you don't see guys running around in Crysis that look like they have carrots up their butts.
                    :rofl:

Comment

Crysis MP is much better than COD4's IMO... you don't see guys running around in Crysis that look like they have carrots up their butts.

Crysis is 10x better than COD4 will ever be..but the only reason COD4 has more players is cause people are still playing on 2+year old computer systems which even after 6months your outdated.
                      Ive got an up to date PC and i dont like the MP side of Crysis one bit, although i do enjoy its SP.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
                        the games been out a while, how long do you want to wait for these big mods?

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                        I personally dont concentrate on their asses too much but i think the animations of the players is fantastic.

Comment

IMO COD4 is 20X better than Crysis in Even when its in DX10.
                          Crysis Graphics are over rated they look nothing like they supposed to,like in the early footage.
                          As for a game that has a sense of realism COD4 is the best out there.
                          cod4

cod4

cod4

cod4

cod4

crysis

crysis

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                            I personally dont concentrate on their asses too much but i think the animations of the players is fantastic.
                            He was mocking Sava.

Comment

agreed.

No just PC. Sava700 I really suggest you move to the Crysis forums because this is a CoD4 forum so most people here like CoD4 more. Here is the link for BF2 numbers
                              http://www.game-monitor.com/GameSear...leField_2.html
                              And here is the link for CoD4 numbers
                              http://www.game-monitor.com/GameSear...of_Duty_4.html
                              And here is Crysis numbers
                              http://www.game-monitor.com/GameSear...is/Crysis.html

Comment

I would have given crysis a chance if it was for the demo. The demo just sucked, and to me if the demo sucks im not going to buy the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X