This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab
    Oh and yes you just have everything figured out don't you LightBred.

We should all just gobble up your truth.

Keep crying LightBred, America owns you.
    People with IQs as low as yours give the United States a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab
      Oh and yes you just have everything figured out don't you LightBred.

We should all just gobble up your truth.

Keep crying LightBred, America owns you.
      Everything figured out? Don't have your own material so you have to flow with something already said? How shallow you are... Why don't you get back to posting pics of glitches?

I never said anyone should believe me or "gobble" anything. I simply don't care to waste my time on a holiday sitting here argueing something that has been argued on this very forum and many other places over and over and its all the same it never changes.

America owns me? Idiot... I am american.

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner
      People with IQs as low as yours give the United States a bad name.
      Daily. He should be in uniform.

Comment

LightBred, You're an аsshole.

As for the game changes... Holt sh¡t man! Could you still jump and shoot in 1.11? I'm pretty sure everything's been nerfed since then.

Nerf list as it relates to me:

C4 throwing is more difficult
        M11-87 no longer 1 shot kills to torso
        Helis have only 8 missles.
        Blackhawk sucks
        No more 'flog walking'
        Squad hopping = no.
        vehicle drops = more cars for me.
        Karkand sucks without vechs.
        Apparently LightBred's penis was nerfed.
        Indisputable command hacks.
        GL, pkm, g3, etc. nerfed.

Comment

Lightbread you are the most annoying and bitter T W A T I have seen around here in awhile. All your posts are negative and no one likes a gloomy gus around here. I mean did you get beat up alot when you were in school or did you have a relative that shouldnt have touched you in the no no, so therefore your mad at the world. So take your leave from here at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael View Post
            LightBred, You're an аsshole.
            Of course, me the ******* and not the one spouting off comments about how annoying I am due to a few word reply in a thread on a forum.:shakehead

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
            Lightbread you are the most annoying and bitter T W A T I have seen around here in awhile. All your posts are negative and no one likes a gloomy gus around here. I mean did you get beat up alot when you were in school or did you have a relative that shouldnt have touched you in the no no, so therefore your mad at the world.
            :laugh: What is so negative? I would think it was negativity based on others.

Comment

He served no one but himself and oil thirsty politicians. Drown yourself.
              I respect no murder. Aside from that, he should save comments on things he knows nothing about.
              How about we get back on topic children?
              Who's the one that is wandering off-topic? I think you started this when you started hurling the insults. I think it's even more funny that every single time I see a lefty get into political arguments, they never respond to the facts presented, their either start hurling insults or "dont feel like wasting their time responding".

I didn't really start ranting until you started on the politics. Here let me rephrase my GTFO comment so your lefty ears can understand. "Could you please kindly remove yourself from my thread as your responses are not what I'm looking for?"

Mostly I just feel sad knowing that you truly believe in everything you've said. Truth is so easily manipulated. /shakes head. Not gonna respond to this anymore, it's just sad.

Comment

Eh, you're all аssholes.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWolf43
                  Who's the one that is wandering off-topic? I think you started this when you started hurling the insults. I think it's even more funny that every single time I see a lefty get into political arguments, they never respond to the facts presented, their either start hurling insults or "dont feel like wasting their time responding".

I didn't really start ranting until you started on the politics. Here let me rephrase my GTFO comment so your lefty ears can understand. "Could you please kindly remove yourself from my thread as your responses are not what I'm looking for?"

Mostly I just feel sad knowing that you truly believe in everything you've said. Truth is so easily manipulated. /shakes head. Not gonna respond to this anymore, it's just sad.
                  Actually it was your boyfriend that wanted to speak of "internet" respect would be the first to wander, you were the one with the begining rant about "oh no someone doesn't LOVE bf2 go away go away shoo! nooo! they annoy me so bads!". Little secret? You're still ranting.

Give it a rest. The sand will come out over time.

Comment

Patch 1.2 Changelist

Patch 1.3 Changelist

Patch 1.4 Change List

Patch 1.41 - Added Highway Tampa map

Now due to the pointless political flaming of this thread, its being locked. If you have anymore questions as to the changes made since 1.1 search the forums or simply ask someone.

Comment

Working...
                    X