No announcement yet.

Finished the game...AWESOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took out Zakhaev by shooting his 2 guards in the head then shot him in the foot watched him suffer a bit then unloaded into his chest

Comment

I thought the SP was much better than CoD2 or any of the others... and beats everything else except for HL.

Comment

I love how the single player gave you that very eerie feel that war is hell. A lot of people think war is some "game" where you play as a member of an army of action heroes where you go around killing bad guys and saving the day, getting the chick, and bringing home the pay (Let's be honest, we know why a lot of people go into the armed forces ;p.) The truth is, getting shot at is no game... sh*t's scary, and it takes balls to be able to man up, stick your head up out of your foxhole, and fire back. Mucho respect for soldiers.
        Exactly what this game fails at, with ****ty AI, you taking more than 5 shots to the chest before dieing and all that crap makes you feel that you are somewhat super human and slaughtering one bot after the other and countless waves of them.
        This doesn't give me the war is hell feeling, more like... Halo on Easy.

Comment

The campaign was the best I've played. It's pretty much like a 6 hour movie, and a good one too

The only thing I didn't like is that at certain points the enemies were scripted to respawn until you take over the position, which can be annoying when you fight from distance. It also took away from the war feeling.

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^
          Exactly what this game fails at, with ****ty AI, you taking more than 5 shots to the chest before dieing and all that crap makes you feel that you are somewhat super human and slaughtering one bot after the other and countless waves of them.
          This doesn't give me the war is hell feeling, more like... Halo on Easy.
          You can always go back to the last save point whenever you get hit

Comment

Even less realistic and war is hell feeling. Tbh, delete your profile when you get killed in SP campaign (I'm exagerating).

I just find the game doesn't create a war is hell feeling and you feel like you are part of a super hero army anyway because you can't die by one hit but every bot starts limping around when you tickle them.

Comment

I shot Zahkaev once in the head and twice in the *** :P then once in the head on both of his guards and one more on Zahkaev

My bro was standing behind me and bust out laughing.

IMO probably the best sp game ending evar. Even better than Crysis.

Comment

I honestly, while I liked the cinematics, did not feel emotionally attached to the campaign.

Having hordes of enemy soldiers rushing towards you with thousands of RPG's made it feel less realistic.

Great campaign. Not-so-great Emotional Appeal.

Comment

Yea i thought the ending was good getting the pistol and delivering 3 nice Headshots

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^ View Post
                  Even less realistic and war is hell feeling. Tbh, delete your profile when you get killed in SP campaign (I'm exagerating).

I just find the game doesn't create a war is hell feeling and you feel like you are part of a super hero army anyway because you can't die by one hit but every bot starts limping around when you tickle them.
                  Well if you play on Veteran, you die very easily, the bots have an amazing aim and you die in as many shots as it takes to kill them.

Comment

Working...
                  X