most fun map for sniping foos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kulamonster3 View Post
    Back from the dead...lol Sorry I haven't posted in over a month but life has been busy. My favorite sniper map by far is Jalalabad!! I still prefer my trusty M95 (wide crosshairs and all!)
    I can only remember you for being that guy with the ugly sig.

OT: I love kubra dam for sniping. I only do it when there is no jet or chopper though.-.-

Comment

Mashtuur ftfw.

Comment

Zatar Wetlands IO (32 players) yes, it a takes a little bit of running and boating, but US quickly occupy all bases to the middle, then there is a huge opportunity for sniping, while the US line up behing walls and the MEC cower in ditches and behind boulders...

Comment

Sharqi by far. Though it's always fun to pop off a few rounds on Mashtuur and Wake.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
            Wake. Long view distance and ppl arent constantly in armor like on most other maps.
            Right on the money.

However, I am very picky, and will only snipe on I/O servers

Sit back, relax, and get headshots on people who think they're 1337 when they don't even know approximately where I am :laugh:

But BE WARNED!!! These servers you should watch out for, because unless you can readily hit other snipers at 350m+ and know camouflage/cover/countersniping techniques, you are likely to be outsniped

-any wookie server
            -any sn{}pr server
            -USHF Wake Island Meat Grinder (where I often am when I play BF)
            -and anywhere you find a good sniper frequently

Also, watch out for extremely n**by servers. People will often accuse you of hacking. I personally have never had this happen directly targeted to me (nothing with my name on it) but some others I know have.

Comment

Seriously... I just discovered that wookies are insane. Perfect headshots from 300+ meters 80% of the time.

Comment

Sharqi and Mashtuur.

I don't do much infy anymore though.

Comment

So are USMC/UK snipers

They were called animals by the french in WW1 for their incredible marksmanship

But, I CAN boast about this
                  http://picasaweb.google.com/yodathes...PlayersFriends

Everyone but Steph is a wook.

Comment

Working...
                  X