most fun map for sniping foos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most fun map for sniping foos

what is the most fun map to sniper foo's that dont know where u at? ge ge g ge geaa!!!! POP! ga gaaaaaa

Dragon Valley.

Comment

Wake. Long view distance and ppl arent constantly in armor like on most other maps. Jalalabad is good aswell. Great to stay on the ground and kill those snipers on buildings

Comment

I like to snipe on Karkand and Jalalabad, and don't forget Warlord and Ghost Town.

Comment

Gotta go with Ghost Town. Not only can cap the guys running around below you, but you can set up on both attack choppers and kill every pilot/gunner getting in them. Lots of nice claymore trap points as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
            I like to snipe on Karkand and Jalalabad, and don't forget Warlord and Ghost Town.
            You SNIPE on a map with a view distance of 150 meters...?

Comment

i like sharqi and wake.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                You SNIPE on a map with a view distance of 150 meters...?
                let's say, I use the sniper rifle - yeah, really it's great fun on Karkand if you have some nice spots.
                I might not get these crazy 450m shots ppl make on wake but still...

Comment

SVD owns all on Karkand The weapon is insane on maps with low view distance!

Comment

Yeah my favourite maps are the closer ranged ones where people don't expect snipers at all. Shongua Stalemate is a good one? Low they distances make people ignore snipers but many good positions. Otherwise something like Wake, play countersniper. Pop all the noobs trying to be 1337 snipers. Jalalabad is also good for anti sniper sniping.

Comment

gnarrgphf!

WHat was the question? :shock:

I love that Chines sniper rifle - a real squad markman wep.

Utterly ****e for real sniping tho...

Comment

^^Im in love in that wep aswell. Just like an SVD with a good scope

Comment

dragon, daqing, fushe, wake(airfield).. generally all maps are good for sniping, these are the more fun if you enjoy whoring the m95 on the helpless helo/jet whores trying desperately to get off the ground.

Comment

Back from the dead...lol Sorry I haven't posted in over a month but life has been busy. My favorite sniper map by far is Jalalabad!! I still prefer my trusty M95 (wide crosshairs and all!)

Comment

I agree with kulamonster3, Jellybad is by far the most fun map for sniping. I particular love it when you're above the Market looking down on to the wall above and behind junkyard as oddles of USMC try to storm the MEC held town center....it's like shooting fish in a barrel. :banana:

Comment

Working...
                              X