Wow... that's a lot of kills...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkylineXZ View Post
    But there's no such thing as a rank hack afaik, so it must be another 4 star doing the name hack if it really wasn't phantom0701.

The OP should have gone onto game monitor or bf2tracker whilst the round was playing and then they could have seen if it was the real phantom or an imposter.

As an aside, the real phantom is not a very skilled player despite his "number 1" spot. I've seen him, he just goes support and tosses nades on karkand for several hours per day (90k nade kills). His accuracies and kdr's with guns sucks big time.
    yes, there is a pid stealer, to steal some1's account.

k, this is weird, the Commander Doesn't have a 700+ BRS?

Comment

about the photoshop thing, i doubt you can find the same font as the font used in BF2 and use it to overwrite stuff

thats ALOT of kills, is this a 24/7 karkland only or something? must be stat padding

Comment

Originally posted by too_much_battlefield2
        about the photoshop thing, i doubt you can find the same font as the font used in BF2 and use it to overwrite stuff

thats ALOT of kills, is this a 24/7 karkland only or something? must be stat padding
        If you're good enough with photoshop, you don't need to find the same font. You can cut and paste the numbers and letters from other screen shots or the same ss in order to have the shot show whatever you like. Not that I'm accusing the OP of doing this; I'm just saying.

Comment

It doesn't matter, anyway, because I don't even have photoshop.

And too_much_battlefield: yes it is a 24/7 karkand, but it wasn't a stat padding server.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
            OF COURSE MEC LOST

How the hell is he supposed to cap flags when he's the only one alive on his team and he's glitching into a building? God you guys on this forum are so retarded.
            With 404 kills you'd think they'd have less than 150 tickets, they had some pretty good medics.. (they have 50+ teamwork and no kills lmao, I guess they only had 2 guys to kill).

Comment

What's really weird is that it's like that round didn't count for anything. The commander didn't get a BR of 783 on his stats. And phantom's hasn't been updated either.

But the commander who got 783 is "Acesforkings" and I see him playing on that server all the time, so I'm gonna ask him what happened to all the points.

Comment

Working...
              X