Wow... that's a lot of kills...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... that's a lot of kills...

OK, this is the story. I was looking for a karkand IO server to play on and I saw this one. Had a pretty decent ping, good amount of players, etc. So when I get in, this is what I see:

Yes, it's a screenshot from WMP, but that's because I had originally captured it as a video rather than an actual screenshot.

As much as it looks like a stat padding server, it's NOT! It's called something like "Rubberducky IO Karkand" 64/64. What had happened was, MEC got capped out, but there was 1 guy left. That one guy was wall glitching in a building right near the hotel. He wasn't in a squad, either, so none of them could respawn. MEC got capped out REALLY early. US team was just a million times better. I think both teams had around 200 tickets left when MEC couldn't respawn anymore, so that means the glitcher was there the entire round getting cheap kills. And as you can see, all of MEC are dead, and almost half their team is gone because they got fed up.

The guy under him on the score board was the commander, and the guys on my team with lots of team-work points were from always reviving guys whenever the wall glitcher would kill them.

He was gone after that round finished, but I thought it was amazing how many kills he had, even though they were all cheap kills. That's definately the most I've ever seen in one round.

im surpirsed that anyone is still left on the MEC team

Comment

Haha what a disgrace, people like these tards make me look bad. I stat pad with hard work and skills.

Comment

Quite obviously and quite poorly photoshopped.

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
          Quite obviously and quite poorly photoshopped.
          Actually it really isn't. You can see the radar beneath and in the top left a kill matching the name of Phantom. So, it would have to be a damn good photoshop to be fake.

Comment

Ill give him that but still, the numbers dont add up. Ill find a calculator and double check, Ive got nothing better to do.

EDIT: Nevermind, I hadnt noticed that he had scrolled down the scoreboard. Im still inclined to say things dont look right, but Ill give him benefit of the doubt.

And if this isnt faked, care to put up a video? I think itd be funny to watch the #1 (hacked or not) kill 404 people grenade spamming out of a glitched building.

Comment

(404 x 2) + 4 = 812

(2 points per kill)

Comment

The total number of deaths listed below the players and adds up to 84 for the USMC. No where near 404.

Comment

sweet =)

i wish i could do magic like that

Comment

Well yeah of course thats legit, but what do the numbers along the bottom of the scoreboard mean? And how does a commander get that many points on I/O?

Originally posted by DeadlyMACD View Post
                    The total number of deaths listed below the players and adds up to 84 for the USMC. No where near 404.
                    See, thats what I thought at first, but then I remembered that deaths arent counted until the 15 seconds is up while kills are counted immediately. Meaning, if some gets revived before the 15 seconds is up, their killer will have a kill but the person that got revived wont get a death.

But yeah, there are still seemingly impossible numbers in that shot. Either I dont know how to read the scoreboard or this is faked.

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
                      But yeah, there are still seemingly impossible numbers in that shot. Either I dont know how to read the scoreboard or this is faked.
                      Just look up that player's stats and look for a massive spike in kills, K/D, or score per minute. I'm so used to doing that on bf2s that I'm not even sure if other stats sites have graphs like that. Anyone care to confirm?

Or just check when his stats update on bf2stats.nl if his/her high score on Karkand is in the 800s.

Comment

It's not photoshop, BF2 has known bugs when some players get insane scores, it screws up the scoreboard completely.

Comment

Look, USMC has good teamscore points and all the other MEC players are dead, so he must be glitching somewhere and kill enemies and let their medics revive them again. So USMC dont lose tickets and he get kills.

EDIT: but still I think that the picture is photoshopped, I checked his stats and says BRS is 390 and kill streak is 76. Or it might be a bug.

EDIT2: Damn Im stupid, everything what I said were in first post -.-

Comment

I didn't realise it was the guy ranked #1. What happened to the other German dude beginning with 'H' at #1?

Your right, his BRS is only 390 and it was updated today. If it is a real score card, then I suspect it's someone with a namehack, glitching, in an obvious attempt to get the real Phantom0701 into trouble?

The way people are getting booted from the top of the table these days, I should be #1 in about 7 years!

Comment

That guy can really thank the whole US team for still going for him after surely noticing that he was glitching and therefore nearly "unkillable".

Comment

Working...
                              X