Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Video: Unfinished

Hey guys,
    Originally, I set out to create a video showing off the sniper class. Sadly, while the class is great, I've found a new calling in CoD4.
    I have recently started to use a lot of other guns, and haven't done much sniping. Therfore, I decided to stop working on my sniper video, but still chose to put it on youtube. I have a lot more footage, most of it just isn't edited and such, and I don't have the desire to continue it any longer.

I know it's short, but here it is.
    Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8CWKYysowA

Comments are welcome.

love that last kill!

Comment

Reaaaally nice...

Too bad you ain't gonna finish the video...

I have all kinds of footage(mostly sniper) on my pc, but the thing is that i don't know why Vegas doesn't wanna save it as .avi. When i try that, it saves file (ie Sniper.avi) and when i click it, it only gives out 47 seconds of nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
        Reaaaally nice...

Too bad you ain't gonna finish the video...

I have all kinds of footage(mostly sniper) on my pc, but the thing is that i don't know why Vegas doesn't wanna save it as .avi. When i try that, it saves file (ie Sniper.avi) and when i click it, it only gives out 47 seconds of nothing...
        Have you tried rendering it as another format?

Btw, awesome vid.

Comment

Both .avi and .mpg and still no luck...

Im gonna try if it works with .wma

Ok i got it working... But after watching it, i noticed that it was just terrible.. :cry:

So im gonna start all over again...

Comment

I might upload a video of a kill I made where I killed a teammate who ran infront of my shot, along with the enemy.

Thanks for the comments.

Comment

Nice video, Some great shots. Nice editing, shame you can't finish it. May I suggest you move away from the M40, and towards the R700? A little more powerful than that M40.

Now, if you want to be PRO, you use the .50 cal

Comment

There is only one downside in R700... Only 4 bullets per clip...

I just unlocked that .50 cal today... And all i gotta say is AMAZING!!

Anyways, the power of the rifle doesn't matter, since all we shoot is headshots... right?

Comment

i only ever make a shot with my R700 if its a hs and i know i will make the kill.

So far i have killed about 300 people with my rifle and never been sniped whilst sniping

I do love the R700 though, great rifle.

Comment

I used the R700 for a while, but after accidentally selecting the M40, I started to hit everything.

Maybe I'll come back to it later, but for now, it's the Ak-74u for me.

Comment

Very nice, I wish I had sniper kills like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X