Using The Big 'g'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using The Big 'g'

Another tippette - this time in using the G (grab) button to pick up stuff.

Get top marks for teamwork and quick thinking!

Okay - few obvious extra points for u greedy buggahz - but adds satisfaction to the game you're one less of a n00b than many out there.

Includes previously released material.

Shock a Medic

I've done this many times. When I've been a Medic, I'd have to admit I doubt it's been done for me. Then again, am usually staring at the sky.

Just go up to the screaming guy and hit the G-button. Hit 6 and revive em.

Shower medic baggies everywhere. Suddenly the air is filled with the sounds of torment. That's your team speaking to you.

Get Ammo

Sick of calling for ammo and getting none? Then - pow! Your Support 'buddy' goes down like a bag of spuds.

Sweet, non-team damaging revenge is in hitting G above his writhing form and spamming ammo baggies for all you're worth.

Return to your dead buddy and hit G again - getting your old kit back.

Unless you like being the refrigerator luggin behind everyone else....

Steal From The Enemy Dead

That's right! Follow the same tips for the above and upgrade your weps, resupply your team, hit the magic medic baggies.

You can also spam the claymores and mines, and do repairs
    - then return to your old kit. But make haste!

But here's another one (TBC):

Spec Ops

Kill your counterpart til the krovvy flows. Nick his C4 and apply vigorously to enemy positions. Return to your kill and G your stuff back. Hey! You've still your complement of C4 and can vape the enemy with the remote control!

(Now, this I ain't tried, but it did keep me up all night in a lather of anticipation. Let me know if it works.)

TTFN brothers!

Re: Using The Big 'g'

I'd say this. If you are capping an enemy flag together with your squad, let's say Cement Factory, and the squadleader dies do this.

If you are a medic, NEVER revive the squadleader, that's just illogic!
    If the SL is a medic pick his kit up but DON'T revive him!
    If none of you are medics just tea-bag him so he knows you are there waiting for him when he comes.

Comment

Okay. Sounds good!

So why not G his kit and stand a safe distance away, failing to use the shock paddles properly?

Comment

What is this? the tards guide to BF2?
        Stuff like this will more then likely result in you getting kicked and banned from servers, or from the squad at least.

Comment

Obviously DrunkenPirate has had a humour bypass.

The original tip's kosher, mate.

The follow up is light entertainment.

Why post negative?:shakehead:

Comment

I hope that Pirate and Dog are really not that stupid

Comment

I saw a squad attacking tv station, when the spec ops tried 2 c4 the arty i killed him and placed 2 c4 on the tank his buddy was in, a gave him back his kit and just as i had hoped a medic came and healed him...he blew his c4 and got the arty but scoed a tk on the driver,gunner and the guy next to the tnak at the time and himself.

it was rofl

Comment

I'm always scavaging kits, 9/10 I'm a medic and Squad Leader so I'm reviving anyway, but if I go down and one of my clan members grabs my kit and im stuck with support or assault i utilize the perks of the kit until an enemy medic gets mowed down :P

Comment

pretty allrigth comidy mate though just sillier versions of the truth.

Comment

I changed my key to f

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                      What is this? the tards guide to BF2?
                      Stuff like this will more then likely result in you getting kicked and banned from servers, or from the squad at least.
                      whats the problem? using a dead guys kit to your best ability? its common sense ffs. if your out of ammo, resupply yourself. if you've been hit take a medi bag, simple as that

Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE View Post
                      Spec Ops

Kill your counterpart til the krovvy flows. Nick his C4 and apply vigorously to enemy positions. Return to your kill and G your stuff back. Hey! You've still your complement of C4 and can vape the enemy with the remote control!

(Now, this I ain't tried, but it did keep me up all night in a lather of anticipation. Let me know if it works.)

TTFN brothers!
                      nah this won't work as the C4 is bound to the kit bag. i.e. your mate puts C4 on a tank but gets killed before he blows it, if you pick up his kit, you can blow it for the kill(s).

Comment

i got my expert explosives by being a medic, solely by taking freshly dead snipers kits and dropping their gaymores, nothing like being nuked by your own clay eh, whenever i kill a sniper i make it a point to pick up his kit and check for claymores i can drop down, they stay for about 5 mins after i pick up my kit again.. more than enough time

Comment

Working...
                        X