Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphics on intel 945gm

hi,

i was able to get COH to run on intel 945gm but at min graphics. though after 3 games, i noticed all the little features like gun flashes, bullets flying, tank shells start to appear. however, after i did a reinstall, i cant get those little features to come back. anyone know what i'm trying to say and has an idea how to get those back? lol

thanks!

*reads your computer specs*
    are you trying to run it on a laptop? i am bamboozled. it could be a driver or hardware related issue. it might not be hardware because you still seem to be able to run the game fine. reinstall the video driver? nvidia/ati drivers?

Comment

Originally posted by is_don_is_good View Post
      *reads your computer specs*
      are you trying to run it on a laptop? i am bamboozled. it could be a driver or hardware related issue. it might not be hardware because you still seem to be able to run the game fine. reinstall the video driver? nvidia/ati drivers?
      yes im sorry, im running it on my laptop

laptop specs:
      intel Core 2 Duo
      2gb RAM
      intel 945gm <---thats where it is

i could try doing that...

Comment

Hmm, this is defenintly a graphics card issue. If I remeber correctly make sure you have the latest drivers, and that DX9/10 is up to date.

Comment

yup i have the latest intel drivers and i tried installing dx10 but i said my comp already had it or a version higher. i had the same drivers and dx10 before i reinstalled the game

idk if my video card was just playing a small joke on me or what LOL

Comment

Working...
          X